About The Position
Fast growing Sports Beverage and Nutrition Company, with NFL's Aaron Donald and NBA's Giannis Antetokounmpo as co-owners, is looking for a Senior Product Manager with successful CPG experience to expand our 8,000 retail footprint in US.
Ready® Nutrition , one of the fastest growing sports beverage and nutrition companies in America, is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help lead our effort in expanding our North America footprint and market share in the rapidly expanding sports nutrition market. The company’s products are currently available in over 8,000 retail outlets including the largest clubs and mass retailers in the United States. Enjoy the energetic and fast-paced Team environment in an exciting entrepreneurial firm that has co-owners, superstars Aaron Donald (NFL) and Giannis Antetokounmpo (NBA), who actively promote our products. We foster a competitive, hard-working culture that reflects the active and healthy lifestyle that resonates with our product and inspirational brand messages. You’ll be a valuable member in Ready’s continued rise as a significant player in the sports nutrition industry. This is a Senior Product Manager position so documented brand and product management experience with consumer products is required. (Sports Nutrition and or Sports Drink experience is a plus.)
Job Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Product management of Sports Nutrition Portfolio including Beverages, Bars and Functional Snacks.
- Packaging and merchandising of each product category.
- Management and execution of brand marketing strategies in retail and wholesale channels.
- Managing and executing brand promotional events and initiatives
- Assisting in expanding the brand’s retail, wholesale and online sales channels
- Product Retail Display strategy development and execution
- Serving as a liaison with brand broker, DSD and retail partners
- Coordinating retail product on-boarding
- Coordinating the in-store launch activities of new products
- Closely monitoring competitive activity and activity of competing brands
- Evaluating market research to drive retail strategies
- Assisting in the evaluation of the product positioning of the brand and the formulation of long-term strategies
- Coordinating the production of needed marketing collateral and buyer presentations
- Minimum 5 years of experience and proven results in consumer product brand management, preferably in the beverage or nutrition industry. Sports Nutrition and or
Sports Drink experience is a plus.
- Experience in managing product packaging design and production
- History of working with wholesalers, retailers, brokers and DSD networks
- Product marketing and merchandising expertise
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience
- Having a competitive, results and goal-driven personality
- Successful history in brand and product development
- Base Compensation range of $130,000 - $150,000+ depending on successful brand and product management experience. Incentive and Bonus Structure in addition to base compensation.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Expansive Health and Wellness Programs
- Liberal PTO Policy
- Flexible Work from Home Policy
TO APPLY SEND RESUME TO: JOBS@TEAMREADY.COM