About The Position
Ranch Rider is looking to expand the marketing team with the addition of a Trade Marketing Manager!
Ranch Rider is looking to expand the marketing team with the addition of a Trade Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for managing suppliers and purchases to meet the needs of brand, sales and field marketing teams and will drive value through innovative negotiations and partnerships.
To be successful in this role you should have experience working in an alc/bev industry with a retail operations focus. You must be someone who is extremely organized, adept at forecasting, loves problem-solving, is detail oriented and approaches all issues proactively.
The role will report into the Brand Director.
- Lead the bidding process, negotiating pricing/terms and conditions, and final contract award and implementation for all vendors.
- Lead category sourcing and contract negotiations
- Promote and encourage cross functional participation from all areas of Sales, Marketing and business unit functions in order to maximize total cost reduction & technical optimization
- Intake needs from Sales & Field Marketing Teams and create additional assets as needed (within budget) based on approved creative
- Serve as the marketing lead for all sales collateral, retail programming assets, retail tasting programs, coupons/IRCs and retailer specific pull initiatives
- Work with vendors to ensure all assets uphold the Ranch Rider brand and quality standards, meet the timing communicated to teams, and track towards the overall budget
- Meet with Brand/Experiential Directors bi-weekly to report internal asks and provide solutions
- Manage 3PL vendor and provide quality assurance
- Complex problem solving with and creative solution implementation experience
- Experience with retail and on-premise POS production and lead times
- Experience establishing networks and building relationships
- Excellent analytical skills and a structured approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
Benefits & Perks
- Compensation: Full-time employees are eligible to earn an annual bonus, competitive employee salaries
- Time Off: Full-time employees have a generous PTO policy and 9 paid holidays
- Health & Wellness: Full-time employees’ medical, dental, and vision benefits covered at 100% (employee + dependents covered at a lower premium), monthly employee wellness reimbursement
- Learning & Development: Full-time employees receive a professional development stipend
- Team Events: Monthly team events with local partners