About The Position
Calling all Field Marketers! Ranch Rider Spirits is expanding and we want to hear from you. We are looking for field marketing experts who specialize in OnPremise programming and sales. Must have event management experience. Reach out now!
Launched in January 2020, Ranch Rider Spirits Co. has seen a considerable amount of growth and success throughout the southern region & into southern California. We produce hard seltzer using either premium reposado tequila or six times distilled vodka, expertly mixed with only fresh fruit from the Rio Grande valley and carbon, UV filtered, sparkling water. A cocktail, if you will.
We are looking to expand our marketing team with the addition of a Field Marketing Manager in order to further establish the Ranch Rider brand and drive trial and awareness in new markets throughout 2021. This role will interface with the internal marketing team & agency network in order to successfully execute events, establish new partnerships, and grow the Ranch Rider brand’s presence in a specific market. This role will also work closely with sales reps and regionally-based Field Marketing Associates to deliver on quarterly sales goals and marketing-specific KPIs. The ideal candidate is a self-starting, astute observer who is punctual, professional, and possesses an entrepreneurial spirit. This individual has leadership skills and has experience managing a small team (up to 5 direct reports). They have an extensive knowledge of social and digital marketing and are able to seamlessly integrate digital tactics into their events and activations. The Field Marketing Manager understands an opportunity when they see one and don’t hesitate on seizing the moment.
● 3-5 years of experience in spirits/adult beverage preferred; Experience in beverage, hospitality, gastronomy, or catering industries a must.
● 3-5 years of experience in field marketing, event production, account management in agency or an in-house role.
● Able to manage a team and one’s self while also managing upward into the internal marketing team.
● Has an established network in the market they represent and will confidently work to expand their network both within and to the immediate and surrounding areas of the market they are in.
● Punctual, professional, well spoken, and personable
● Willing to work nights, weekends, and some holidays - travel may be required (50%)
● Full time hours + extended hours on nights and weekends of large events
● Proficient in Google Suite - Sheets, Docs, Calendar, Slides, etc.
● Basic knowledge of Keynote & Photoshop
● BA/BS in marketing, advertising, communications, or similar preferred
● Serve as the face to the brand in your market and/or region. This includes but is not limited to: Assisting sales reps on account calls and distributor ride alongs; liaise with brand team and internal marketing team to deliver market-specific collateral and materials
● Establish Account List and rapport with bar managers, owners, and bartenders within those accounts. Remain consistent with account follow up and regularly schedule meetings with key stakeholders in the market (influencers, etc.)
● Drive trial, awareness and equity in the market coverage area you are responsible for.
● Find new, innovative, large scale sampling opportunities (sponsorships, venue partnerships, etc.)
● Report all activity using the central reporting system, including but not limited to: photos, videos, KPIs, event summaries, contact lists, premium distribution & bar spends.
● Report weekly financials and habitually keep budget trackers accurate. Report weekly spend forecasts to track against aforementioned KPIs and bar spends.
● Generate monthly wrap-up inclusive of overview, best practices, and key learnings.
● Participate in weekly market calls and monthly all-hands calls to gain insight into other market trends.
● Analyze and communicate event, activation, and field marketing team successes utilizing industry KPIs