Radeberger Gruppe USA
ImporterView Full Profile
About The Position
About the Role
As Trade Marketing Manager you will be responsible for executing the Marketing Strategy of the Radeberger Gruppe in the US. You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing of Radeberger Gruppe, USA and working closely together with the International Marketing team in Germany. Therefore you will have a dotted line to the Head of International Marketing in the headquarter in Germany. Your mission is to create value for the brands by building brand equity with the consumer target over the long term, mainly by implementing below the line tools to support short term sales achievement. You will recommend, develop and execute the local marketing programs in line with the global brand strategy and RG USA strategic goals. You will act as brand ambassador for the Sales Force, trade, press and partners.
Radeberger Gruppe, USA an importer of German Beers, a division of Radeberger Gruppe, the largest Brewing group in Germany. We are a fast growing supplier, with a unique portfolio of brands from Germany (Clausthaler N/A, Radeberger Pilsner, Schofferhofer Grapefruit). The mission of Radeberger Gruppe is to be the representative of the German Beer Culture all over the world. The Radeberger Gruppe belongs to Oetker-Gruppe which is one of the biggest family-owned FMCG companies in Germany.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Develop annual brand plans in accordance with brand, sales and financial targets of RG USA and in line with global brand strategies.
- Responsible for implementation of brand activities especially in the trade marketing channel
- Execute brand trainings
- Develop research programs in conjunction with International Marketing Manager when required.
Commercial / Trade Marketing
- Set objectives with the On- & Off-Trade Sales Team, jointly develop plans for regions, channels and key accounts.
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Managers to promote the brands and develop dedicated trade programs and with the KAM Team to develop and evaluate trade focused B2C and B2B programs.
- Be accountable for the development, implementation and control of all brand activations in on and off trade
- Develop, implement, and control of POS support and budget including inventory management
- Manage third party Trade Marketing Agency to bring impactful activation to life
- Work closely together with the Digital Brand Manager RG USA who is mainly responsible for Social Media & PR execution
- Budget management
- Prepare all marketing reports and program recaps required.
- Prepare quarterly business reviews by using internal and external data like IRI
- Work cross functionally with the finance team to develop forecasts and allocations.
- Work closely with the Legal service team and logistics.
- Spend regularly time in trade and keep up to date with competitor activity across the marketing mix
- BA, MBA in Marketing preferred
- English fluent, second language, especially German,and/or Spanish is a plus.
- FMCG preferred Beverage industry, beer industry experience is a plus
- Strong brand management experience (minimum 4 years of experience)
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Structured and capable of dealing with several tasks simultaneously
- Ability and adaptability to work in an ever-changing multi-cultural environment
Technical & professional skills
- Project & Budget Management
- Analytical Sales acumen
- Digital media experience
- Solid Microsoft office skills / SAP a plus
- Reports To Head of Marketing