Quintessential Brands North America
Importer and Supplier
2011-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
Quintessential Brands’ world-class portfolio of premium British gins, Irish Creams and Liqueurs, crafted Irish Whiskies and award-winning French vodka, cognac, and liqueurs offer impeccable credentials and unique provenance. www.quintessentialbrands.com
OUR VISION: Inspired since 1761 by our founder Thomas Dakin, we are dedicated to distilling and crafting the world’s best alcohol brands.
OUR MISSION: To be a leading independent, international spirits business, respected for our enviable portfolio of premium brands, world-class manufacturing capabilities and unique spirit solutions for importers, distributors, and retailers. To maintain and build on our unrivaled heritage and expertise in the crafting of authentic brands and bespoke alcoholic beverages.
CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Southern Region Sales Manager
REPORTS TO: Commercial Director
BASIC FUNCTION: Responsible for the execution of marketing and sales strategies and plans in designated southern states. Core responsibilities include the service and maintenance of customer relationships and the full development of brand potential in assigned markets.
- Oversee the execution of sales and marketing plans
- Coordinate the full services of QBNA in support of customer programming
- Develop target account List in conjunction with distributor
- Collaborate with customers to develop and implement trade marketing and activation programs, including region-wide and local market planning/programming and investment, pricing guidance, distribution KPIs, distributor incentives, trade programs and product launches.
- Build exceptional business relationships, drive brand focus, manage performance and delivery, and provide leading customer service.
- Oversee brand training activity for customers, agencies and trade partners.
- Manage inventory forecasting, depletion reporting, market and competitor reporting
Trade sales and marketing responsibilities:
- Sell in and promote QB’s brands to a defined list of key target accounts
- Align QBNA and distributor teams on driving the execution of QB trade and consumer marketing programs and platforms against a targeted account universe
- Leverage relationships with trade partners to build awareness for QB brands through education, merchandising, implementation of seasonal programs and sampling experiences
- Build visibility through use of POS and proper shelf positioning
- Review program performance and recommend improvement plan
- Lead consumer-facing events and executions, including sponsored events and tastings.
- Work with local teams and agencies in developing proper brand standards for consumer engagement platforms
- Recommend creative and cost-effective consumer engagement activities
- Develop and employ networks to target influencers and increase brand loyalty
- The timely preparation and submission of required periodic reports
- Contribution to company wide sales and marketing strategies and programs
- Cost effective management of company assets, including sales and marketing spend, travel and entertainment expenses and company promotional materials and samples
- Coordination with key company support groups, including Customer Service, Accounting and Control Services, Global Marketing and Senior Management
- Coordination with third party agents, including public relations and agency personnel, event management companies, research and data sources, media outlets and professional organizations
OVERARCHING GOALS: To fully develop the potential of the assigned markets, create and strengthen relationships with distributors, distributor sales teams and target accounts. Translate global marketing platforms into local sales programs that educate, reinforce and extend brand knowledge and loyalty. Be the face, voice and promise of QBNA in the territory.
- Minimum seven years sales experience in the alcoholic beverage industry
- Undergraduate Degree considered an asset
- Able to work independently
- Demonstrated public-speaking, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to sell, influence and partner with customers and co-workers
- Ability to manage budgets and provide timely, concise reporting
- Excellent execution and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to take initiative, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Passion and knowledge of food and drinks as well as cocktail culture
- Solid skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of digital networking tools such as Instagram, Twitter
- Experience in promotional marketing and event execution
- Analytical ability and the capacity to synthesize
- The self-confidence implicit in being able to make an immediate and favorable impression
- The ability to identify the preferences and requirements of others and to work in common interest to achieve mutual goals
- A desire to excel and succeed. To perform in such a way that good results and the achievement of personal ambitions proceed hand-in-hand
TELL YOUR STORY AND SHARE YOUR DREAMS:
We are a growing company in search of associates who share our ambitions and who want to be a part of a dynamic organization committed to the integrity of its products and the satisfaction of its customers. QBNA is not standing still and we want the members of our team to join us in always striving for a bigger and brighter future. Your skills will be respected and play a significant role in our assessment of your application. But your view of life, your abilities and your willingness to join with others in making every day an exciting journey into the future is just as important.
Location: Major southern community with well established airline service. Service area includes Texas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Tennessee
Travel: This position requires extensive travel and some weekend assignments.
Benefits: Generous health insurance, including optional family coverage. Auto and auto insurance benefits. Life Insurance and 401(K). Personalized incentive program.
Base Salary: Interview and experience dependent – This is a growth position
- Reports To Commercial Director