About The Position
Do you have 3-5 years of marketing experience? Do you enjoy traveling and have a strong knowledge of experiential marketing concepts and experience with integrated marketing events, event productions, promotions on- and off-premise sampling programs? Would you like to join an exciting company with luxury brand clients? If so, please consider joining our team!
We are currently looking to bring on a Market Manager to handle day-to-day client liaison on all programs from development through complete execution, managing all facets independently with little supervision.
Ability to travel nationwide up to 40%.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
• Fully understanding the client’s business needs and challenges (including current industry knowledge), while committed to delivering the agency’s business objectives and goals.
• Assuring resources are marshaled and effectively applied to the account.
• Fostering strong relationships built on trust with both the client and internal teams.
• Aiding in the development of inspired briefs and/or program documents with leadership
• Writing and presenting strong presentations and/or program documents and reports to clients.
• Keeping senior account lead informed of all account activities.
• Providing added value to client business through seamless execution, innovative solutions, and progressive ideas.
• Developing, managing, and reconciling budgets and helping forecast client revenue
• Managing direct reports, providing coaching and direction as needed
• Responsible for the overall management of projects, always striving to push the standards on agency output and maximization of client relationships, ROI, and account profitability.
Ideal candidates will have:
· Minimum 3-5 years of event marketing experience
· Minimum 3 years of agency experience
· Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in marketing or business preferred
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Ability to work autonomously and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Proven ability to grow existing business
· Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and lead a team
· Sound industry knowledge, solid judgement, and confirmed strategic planning skills
· Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership, proactive approach, drive and desire to be accountable for performance
· Budget management expertise
We offer a competitive salary of $1450-$1600 per week with benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k with company match.