2016-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
Provi is a rapidly growing technology platform connecting bars, restaurants, distributors, and suppliers in the alcohol industry. We are in hyper-growth mode and are currently looking for a confident, energetic local to help fuel our penetration into the market. We are a well funded, hungry team changing a $240-Billion-dollar industry that is ripe for innovation.
As a Sales Representative of Provi’s newest market, you will be selling our product to Bars, Restaurants and Entertainment venues, showcasing the immense value of an open alcohol ordering marketplace.
A successful Sales Representative is a self-starter who is results-oriented and has a passion for building new relationships. We’re looking for a hustler who can manage their own time, makes their own rules and is willing to close a sale no matter the time of day or day of the week.
You should apply for this job if you’ve worked:
- As a beer, wine or spirits sales rep for a distributor
- Beer, wine, or spirits brand ambassador
- Food Broadliner
- other hospitality trade sales reps (linens, supplies, waste)
- Most importantly - you have a relentless sales drive with proven sales operations experience
What We’re Looking For:
- Previous experience selling to bars and restaurants a big plus. The ideal candidate has established relationships to jump-start success in the market.
- Proven track record of selling goods or technology solutions (Savvy with technical solutions with the ability to relate and teach to all levels of technical competence)
- Hospitality, Event Planning and Adult Beverage experience is a plus.
- Independent self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Energetic, hungry, passionate about technology and being a part of a rapidly-growing small company.
- Excellent written + verbal communication.
- You and your calendar are best friends. Time-management is a top priority.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Pitching our product to cold and warm leads whether in-person, via email, or while you’re having a night out.
- Prospect leads in Manhattan
- Manage your own sales pipeline
- Develop relationships with bars/restaurants in the market
- Training customers on how to use the platform and place orders
- Working with Customer Success in the Chicago market to help onboard new accounts.
Provi is offering a very competitive base salary + uncapped commission. We offer health and dental benefits, as well as a generous vacation package.
Job Type: Full-time
- At least 2 years of direct hospitality, alcohol distributor/supplier or software sales
- Reports To Regional Manager