About The Position
Position Overview: The Sales Representative will have the responsibility to actively sell and promote the wines of Provence Rose Group in The Northeast (NY, NJ, CT, NJ, PA, DE, Wash DC) with a focus on the On-Premise channel.
Location: Northeast, based in either New York or New Jersey
- Actively sell and promote the wines of Provence Rose Group in the On and OFF Premise channels.
- Grow the Accounts Sold and depletions across the states
- Actively partner with our wholesale network to manage and grow the company portfolio, including distributor DM’s, sales reps and management.
- Participate in weekly, monthly, and semi-annual brand education, GSM’s and business meetings
- Prepare and execute Supplier Market Visits meeting customers and distributor reps.
- Manage distributor monthly performance, reviewing business by brand vs goal.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2 years of distributor, supplier or retail wine sales experience preferred but not mandatory
- A foundation of wine intelligence and the ability to educate others
- Competitive and charismatic personality
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational skills, detail oriented, must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic, high energy, team-oriented atmosphere
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Safe driving record
Provence Rose Group and MDCV offer a competitive compensation package including: base salary commensurate with experience, bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(K), paid vacation, personal time off and 14 paid company holidays.