About The Position
Proof Media Mix is looking for a self-motivated Brand Ambassador to assist with the execution of brand advocacy in the market. We are looking for someone who has their finger on the pulse of what is happening on the ground and acts as the “face” of self-reliance and authenticity in their environment, and have excellent relationships with stakeholders, customers and consumers. The candidate will possess a passion for great drinks, education and trend leading marketing concepts. They will have an acute ability to identify emerging trends & insights, and be tenacious in translating this knowledge into actions quickly.
The Ambassador will be a center piece of the brand strategy coordinating various responsibilities, including:
· Lead with Johnnie Walker’s cultural authenticity and purpose in events and on-premise activations.
· Conduct educational trainings, tastings & events for internal and external customers and targeted consumers.
· Act as the face for Diageo’s Johnnie Walker Innovation in the market.
· Liaison between Local Teams, Brand Team and the market to ensure continuity, accountability, critical feedback and clear lines of communication.
· Create, deepen, and amplify important influencer relationships to serve as recruitment advocates.
· Drive cocktail ideation through local gatekeepers.
· Seek out new cultural opportunities to influence and educate for the brand including coordinating and hosting special events.
· Understand and comply with all local and state legal requirements for the industry and brand
· Proficient knowledge of the drinks industry and three and four-tier system. Additional passion for lifestyle brands.
· Min of 3yr experience in the Hospitality or Spirits industry.
· Understanding of the multi-cultural segment and selling category.
· Experience in understanding the motivations of bar owners, managers, and service staff.
· Strong network of account relationships in the region and experience working with trade and distributors in the area.
· Effective informal relationships across multiple industries within metro lifestyle sectors including multi-cultural.
· Strong public speaking; ability to “think on their feet”
· Operates proactively – and where necessary reactively – in order to beat the competition
· Strong face of the brands in the region: in attitude, appearance, and personality.
· Relationship management and influencing skills with external and internal stakeholders
· Ability to develop strong relationships with trade partners
· Must be able to lift equipment and supplies up to 50lbs in weight.
· Manage a regional program budget
· Must be 25yrs or older
· Computer proficiency required in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Strong and compelling reach across Social Media channels