Area Sales Manager- Seattle
Posted Nov 19
What you will do
Maximize sales and distribution of poppi in all channels of business, throughout the Pacific Northwest region.
- Educate and train distributor sales teams about poppi through regularly scheduled “work-withs” and sales meetings
- Build and maintain partnership with the direct store delivery (DSD) distributor sales teams, management, operations, and administration.
- Ensure proper execution of all promotional activities at the store level – including, but not limited to: communication with retailer, securing and building displays, gaining additional product placement, planogram execution, and placement of point of sale.
- Expand poppi distribution and ACV in all channels of business: grocery, c-store, drug and on-premise.
- Build large product displays and physically set up cooler equipment.
- Participate in local and regional crew drives or sales blitzes to achieve market development goals.
- Ensure availability of proper inventory levels at distributor and retailer levels.
What You Bring
We are seeking an experienced, sales professional with a demonstrated track record of success. The ideal candidate must possess strong sales, planning and organizational skills.
Key qualifications include:
- Ability to work independently and deal with a wide range of people
- Demonstrated success opening accounts, managing large and small store format account base
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Extremely organized, dependable and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A strong work ethic, ability to plan and execute a highly productive schedule, desire to succeed, a passion for building a brand
- 1+ years of sales experience in the beverage industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Valid driver's license for the state of Washington
- Ability to travel throughout the state of Washington with driving as the main form of transportation throughout the region.
- Field execution and travel within the state of Washington 80% of the time. Major markets to include but not limited to Seattle, Tacoma, Bellingham, Spokane, and Vancouver.
- Ability to accommodate a flexible schedule, working evenings and weekends for special assignments.
- Reliable transportation and in accordance with State requirements for motor vehicles
- Lifting and the movement of moderate loads, requiring a 50-pound lifting ability
- The ability to sit, stand, walk, and type for long periods of time
- Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be principal and essential functions of the job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some incumbents assigned to the job to perform a different combination of duties. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome all applicants to inform us confidentially if you may require special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poppi is a pre-biotic soda company committed to an inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.
I have reviewed this job description and understand that it is not a contract of employment and in no way changes the at-will nature of my employment relationship with VNGR LLC “Poppi,” under which either VNGR LLC “Poppi” or I can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause or notice. I have read the foregoing job description and understand the responsibilities of the job. I agree that I am able to perform the essential duties of this position.