ManufacturerView Full Profile
About The Position
WHO WE ARE: At PlantFusion, we are health foodies obsessed with offering authentic, 100% plant-based, nutrient-dense, allergen-free products that delight the senses. Every transparent detail counts as we personally craft each product by selecting the seeds, plants and final ingredients. What started as a desire to create a better class of nutritional supplements has become a common ground where vegans, flexitarians, meat eaters, ketogenic dieters and the rest of the food universe can come together and rally around this fusion of better nutrition and taste that we like to call Complete Nourishment!
WHO YOU ARE: You have an entrepreneurial spirit that relishes working with niche brands and the challenge of bringing innovative ideas to life in a digital environment. The World Wide Web is your world and you are always on top of what’s trending, what drives online purchases and how to get closer to the customer. You are passionate about a healthy lifestyle and enjoy plant-based products, and seek a career opportunity that promotes healthier lives, challenges conventional thinking, and inspires innovation.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an inquisitive, analytical Digital Marketing Manager who can lead the development and delivery of all Digital Marketing initiatives across our owned channels. These channels include web, email, and social media. The ideal candidate will be a hard worker and creative thinker who can take our brand to the next level in the online space. This person should be an excellent communicator, have a clear handle on the latest trends in Digital Marketing, and be intimately familiar with industry-leading sources and experts in the online space.
The PlantFusion HQ is located in Edison, NJ.
- Manage day-to-day operations and administration of our Digital and Social Marketing platforms and PlantFusion.com
- Create and manage annual digital plan and budget including the planning/monitoring of paid media
- Manage and maintain strategies to drive qualified online traffic using paid search, SEO, PPC, retargeting, programmatic, mobile marketing, etc.
- Aggressively grow and drive engagement within PlantFusion’s online community via social and email marketing campaigns.
- Champion the production and distribution of brand video content across Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, to include Live Video
- Measure, report and optimize performance of digital marketing campaigns using vendor dashboards, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics and other marketing analytic reports
- Track, report and analyze – deliver regular reports on online performance to the business and conversion rates to make improvements to PlantFusion.com to improve sales conversion and lead capture.
- Partner with marketing team to identify, develop and execute initiatives to drive brand awareness, acquisition and positive customer sentiment
- Act as primary resource for digital strategy with management team
- Educate internal stakeholders, including senior management, on the value of digital marketing, best practices, and new media opportunities
- Uncover and recommend new opportunities for PlantFusion to activate within digital, social, mobile, and emerging channel landscape
- Contribute to overall business objectives by developing and delivering projects on-time and on-budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Digital Marketing and/or related field(s)
- Marketing experience in the Natural Products/Consumer Package Goods space a plus
- In-depth knowledge of applying overarching marketing strategy to digital efforts
- Passion for the industry and digital culture as an integral part of everyday life
- Familiarity with maintaining, managing and optimizing websites
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Comfort using data to communicate results and refine strategies
- Be able to frame out a problem, determine causes, and layout steps and sequencing to move toward solutions.
- Be able to work cross-functionally, holding others accountable for completing tasks/projects on time while communicating proactively to prevent heroic (hurry up) conditions.
- Identify opportunities where the organization can turn individual actions into systematic processes that enables us to build on our base of knowledge and continually improve (quality) programs
- Absolutely critical to take "ownership" of your work. Knowing what is important and pushing back on management when being pulled in too many directions or when not clear on goals and priorities.
- Thinks beyond the obvious to develop creative solutions that overcome obstacles to getting things done
The Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Brand Marketing Lead
CRITICAL OPERATING RELATIONSHIPS
- Brand & Marketing Team Members
- VP of Sales
- In-house Graphics Department
- Outside Agencies
- Strong ability to manage multiple long-term and short-term projects
- Impeccable attention to detail and high standards of quality
- Strong people skills and ability to effectively manage conflict; flexibility and self-direction
- Intense hunger to learn and develop, and a passion for executing remarkable work
- Experience being a team player collaborating across departments
- The ability to solve complex challenges, within a defined framework
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- An environment where you can make a positive tangible impact on people and the organization
- Competitive base salary and annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Free Supplements
- Additional wellness incentives that support your passion for health
- Reports To Brand Marketing Lead