Purpose of role:
As a member of the Jameson International Marketing Team, reporting to the Global Communications & Creativity Director, you will activate and accelerate the Jameson Content Marketing Strategy to engage our target consumer in the brand locally. You will be responsible for developing, delivering & integrating best in class communications and content initiatives in line with global brand strategy, in partnership with the wider Jameson International Marketing Team and with the local brand team within the Drive market.
You will work with the local Consumer Insight team to uncover strong local consumer insights in order to drive superior, relevant brand communications and content.
You will also ensure global brand consistency in line with global brand standards and guidelines.
Working with the locally based Market Activation Manager and supporting your direct manager, the Content Creation Director, you will also develop/adapt assets for the Canada market.
1. Collaborate with the Drive Market and local cluster markets to shape strategic market roadmap for the Jameson brand in market and work with BCo to adapt global assets and/or develop local creative assets based on global brand strategy and global big idea. Act as at the brand guardian in market to ensure that all locally produced assets are in line with strategy and executional guidelines.
2. Using the 5C framework, work with local markets to address core consumer challenges, taking into account local market cultural insights and media landscapes. Translate into content briefs to be handled locally or else centrally via BCo.
3. Support the CCD in the development of market centric content campaigns seizing on timely local occasions/events/cultural moments etc.
4. Share brand guidelines with local marketing teams for local development of other creative assets (e.g. BTL, L3F)
5. Manage relationship with creative agencies, media agencies (not including media planning/buying) and partners (incl. cost control): global agency and/or its local affiliate, local specialist agencies, local contact of global partner or local partners.
6. Research, ideate and test new & innovative content formats and emerging content channels to push boundaries and create talkability for the brand, in partnership with agencies & local partners/co-creators etc
7. Oversee the planning and publishing of content for local channels ensuring integration in messaging across touchpoints in partnership with media agency and in line with localised calendars and global approach
8. Actively participate in global content team, seeking opportunities to search and spin in order to drive efficiencies and to drive engagement and passion in content marketing across the IMT and IDL and local market co
* Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. * Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date :
Target End Date :