Position Title: Manager, Creative & Content
Location: New York, NY (Headquarters)
Who We Are
Pernod Ricard is the #2 global luxury spirits organization. Our world-class spirits, wines, and champagnes portfolio includes Jameson, Absolut, Perrier-Jouet, and Del Maguey to name a few. Globally headquartered in Paris, with affiliate organizations in 80+ countries, we at Pernod Ricard stand for diversity, entrepreneurialism, innovation, but most of all, conviviality. We are creators of conviviality. Our passion is bringing people together to create moments that matter.
What We Do
Our vision is to build the #1 digital commerce ecosystem within beverage alcohol. Our dual mission is to drive significant revenue growth as well as embed sustainable digital-first capabilities into the broader Pernod Ricard USA (PRUSA) ecosystem.
Across the consumer landscape, no industry is as ripe for disruption as BevAlc in the US - due to prohibition era regulation. BevAlc digital commerce transformation projected to take 5+ years has now occurred in the span of weeks, with no signs of slowing down. To win in this new environment, Pernod Ricard USA has formed a new, dedicated eCommerce & Digital Growth business unit. We are primarily based in NYC, with a hub in SF. This growing business unit is made up of team members spanning commercial, marketing/media, creative/content, product/experience, data science/analytics, operations, finance, and biz dev/biz ops. We hail from eCommerce, start-up/tech, CPG, agency, finance, and management consulting. We are a team where a start-up's appetite for innovation, risk-taking, and speed meets the stability, infrastructure, and resources of a scale multi-national organization.
What You'll Do
We seek collaborative and execution-oriented leader who can translate business needs into creative solutions to join the eComm Growth Marketing Team. This is a highly visible role that requires collaboration across the eCommerce BU, and broader marketing/creative organizations. You will be successful if you are equally energized by navigating matrixed-environments and building/driving innovation at pace.
- Manage the Creative process for eCommerce and help to drive adoption across the broader organization
- Lead development of creative briefing standards and continuously explore opportunities to further streamline for efficient execution
- Work closely with key stakeholders to assess project priorities and escalate potential resource challenges
- Drive optimization and delivery of conversion-driving creative for the business
- Partner across internal and external Creative teams to ensure consistency and cohesion across creative assets
- Stay ahead of best in class content trends and practices to ensure we are at the forefront of design excellence
- Develop strong relationships across the organization to effectively drive consensus and collaboration
- Engage & upskill a dedicated community of collaborators within the broader organization
- Serve as a highly visible internal creative expert to the marketing organization and eComm Leadership Team
- Foster an innovative mindset within the eComm Marketing Team and broader eComm BU
- Participate in development of broader eComm team culture and development
- Continuously ensure seamless working relationships with brand and creative counterparts
What You Bring
Capabilities & Orientations
- A team-first mentality - We will go farthest when we go together
- Strong organization and time management skills - This role will need to manage across many competing priorities and have a high
degree of flexibility
- Excellent stakeholder management - This role requires the ability to prioritize, negotiate, and partner with a variety of internal and
external stakeholders across levels
- Extreme execution focus - Success will be measured by your ability to deliver timely and best in class execution
- Strong design sensibility - this role will need to have an eye for design and a passion for innovation
- Eagerness to operate within a dynamic & evolving environment - Choices and priorities today may become obsolete tomorrow as the
market transforms. The ability to not just adapt but thrive in such an environment is critical
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit - Initiative-taking and a "no task too small" mentality are core parts of our DNA!
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's Degree - all background encouraged
- 5+ years experience
- Required: 2+ years project management (or similar) experience in creative environment
- Preferred: Graphic design, eCommerce experience
Working at Pernod Ricard
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry - and having the opportunity to work with great people and great brands in diverse and challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration, and encourages ongoing professional development. Pernod Ricard USA recognizes the importance of continuously building upon our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
* Pernod Ricard USA is anEqual Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
* Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date :
Target End Date :