This position, under general supervision, performs a wide variety of skilled mechanical and electrical duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and modify production equipment and facilities. Responsible for adhering to all principles of Mumm Napa's ISO QSEFS Management System.
- Maintains equipment, equipment warranties and maintenance records.
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the facility and production equipment.
- Responsible for line changeover and adjustment.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing production equipment spare parts inventory.
- Responsible for general mechanical work connected with various facilities expansion projects such as welding, electrical, carpentry, refrigeration, HVAC.
- Follows blueprints, drawings and general instructions to plan and layout assignment.
- Assembles and installs mechanical and electro-mechanical equipment and systems such as production machinery/tools, conveyor systems, storage racks and tanks, facility equipment and the like.
- May assist with general carpentry, printing and moving of equipment/furniture, as directed.
- Follows general housekeeping procedures to include; sweeping, machine and tool cleaning.
- Responsible for adhering to all principles of Mumm Napa's ISO QSEFS Management System.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical equipment and systems requiring the isolation of the malfunction, disassembly of equipment and repair/replacement of bearings, gears, structural components and the like.
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment and mechanical systems. May perform non-certified welding, wiring and simple machining operations incidental to repair and maintenance tasks.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
Experience with Computers and knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
5 years' experience in facility and winery production equipment maintenance
Knowledge of facility electricity, plumbing, and HVAC systems.
Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills; able to self-manage priorities, workflow and meet tight deadlines
Team player with ability to negotiate with intra/inter organizational cross-functional teams
Exhibit versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work with changing priorities with enthusiasm
Demonstrate a commitment to excellence and high standards
Experience with carpentry, fabrication, and welding.
- Some out of hours work may be required;
- Intra/Interstate travel as required;
- Current driver's license.
- Work is performed in a general production area and/or office environment with regular demands for moving, lifting/carrying/lowering up to 50 pounds, standing, walking, climbing, and pushing.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date :
Target End Date :