Company Name: Pernod Ricard
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means creating great company every day. It means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry - and collaborating with passionate people on successful premium brands in an entrepreneurial way.
Our people are at the core of our success. Everyone adds a vital ingredient to our mix, bringing a personal touch and individual qualities that make Pernod Ricard even better. We work together with a shared commitment to our values: Entrepreneurial Spirit; Mutual trust; A strong sense of ethics; and A relentless commitment to growth
Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration and encourages ongoing professional development and growth. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues. We never settle for "good enough" but stretch ourselves and our teams towards improvement and progress in all we do.
Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 (at least two weeks after last vaccine dose) and present proof of upon hiring unless they qualify for a reasonable accommodation based on a disability or sincerely held religious belief (effective December 8, 2021).
Ensure timely filing of Customs entries for all imported bulk products; process logistics invoices; support overall operational and customer service activities regarding the distribution of PRUSA products, and particularly as these responsibilities support the Substitute Drawback program. This position has a dotted line reporting accountability to the Manager of Customs Affairs.
- Execute the timely Customs entry and recordkeeping for bulk and finished goods in support of the Substitute Drawback program. Support timely arrival of bulk rail cars, trucks, and dry supplies. Timely execution of logistics processes for receiving and filing required Customs documents with CBP.
- Review Customs entries for accuracy and assist with document retrieval for the Drawback program. This position has dotted line reporting accountability to the Manager of Customs Affairs. Contribute to timely retrieval and organization of Substitute Drawback program documents.
- Support, monitor, and intervene as required to enhance the overall performance of all PRUSA logistics / transportation providers serving the Fort Smith / Windsor facilities, third party warehouses, and shipment schedules for finished goods and dry supplies. Maintain finished goods and component shipment schedules.
- Process, audit and code Logistics Department invoices which have increased substantially due to the import DDP and Substitute Drawback Programs. Monitor CASS 3rd party payments and manage exceptions posted on the CASS website. Timely processing and payment of Logistics payables.
- Complete Ad-Hoc assignments as needed and overall support of Logistics team and Supply Chain Operations. Complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner.
- EH&S Support the Pernod Ricard Safety Culture initiative and report any safety risk or concerns to department management.
Must follow written PPE requirements and abide by all safety guidelines outlined in procedures and work instructions.
Employees are required to report all accidents, incidents, and near-misses immediately. These would include all non-disabling and disabling injuries and occupational illnesses, fatalities, fires, and explosions, property damage, chemical spills, and any incident having the potential for property damage or personal injury. Achieve the corporate objective on lost time accident.
Requirements Education : Bachelor degree preferred. (Logistics, Business, and/or Accounting). Experience / Background : Preferred experience is 3-5 years in logistics / transportation, business, or accounting. Knowledge of domestic and international transportation via all modes preferred. Technical Functional Skills : Various PC, Word, Excel and PRUSA systems applications. Competencies: Team player, effective communicator both orally and written. Detail and customer service oriented.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date :
Target End Date :