Essential Job Functions:
- Leverage insight gathered at retail in order to recommend action plans to drive incremental value.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with key cross functional departments
o Understand your internal team both roles and responsibilities (marketing, finance, supply chain, etc.)
o Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and consistent follow up to the key principals of assigned accounts
o Be a key contact among assigned accounts and provide clear direction and action plans
- Conduct consistent market visits to develop relationships across all layers within assigned accounts
- Ability to assess the business and ever-changing market dynamics (travel trends, currency exchange, global events)
- Utilize available data to effectively develop sales strategies that deliver company incremental volume and profit
- Assess competitive data and obtain key marketplace insights to develop effective promotional strategies that maintain volume growth or reduce risk of volume loss.
- Effectively execute all strategic marketing initiatives and trade programs (assure execution along with the marketing team)
- Accurately develop volume forecasts that align with stated company objectives
- Demonstrate strong planning skills and ability to provide high quality deliverables within specified timelines
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and forward thinking to the key account manager or senior account manager
o Presenting business opportunities with a clear action plan that utilizes fact-based data and concepts that can deliver incremental volume
- Provide consistent market visit feedback to all relevant cross functional departments.
o Share examples of market observations via organized forum and champion sharing of data and ideas across all departments
o Request resources and articulate action plan needed to optimize business opportunities identified
- Responsible for accurate budget management and invoice processing to ensure no overspend within assigned accounts
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to conduct business analysis and prepare commercial presentations for both cross functional departments internally and assigned key accounts externally
- Support the key account manager or senior key account manager with day to day sales initiatives, periodic cross functional meetings, and occasional market and customer visits
- Support the key account manager in planning and implementing promotions, product placements, allocations and other programs as required.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date :
Target End Date :