Production and Manufacturing and SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
Peju Winery is a family owned and operated winery located in Rutherford, in the heart of Napa Valley. We farm organically and sustainably, craft wines from our estate-grown vineyards and host our guest in order to delight and amaze them, so they can share their memorable experience. Our culture and workplace is friendly, team oriented and family focused.
The Sales Analyst Role supports sales and assigned customers with consumer analysis/insights, though leadership, and innovative solutions. Develops persuasive selling presentations using consumer research tools/data to increase/protect distribution, space, and display efforts. Collaborates with Marketing and Finance to align goals, priorities and communications with field sales. This role is responsible for performing professional Business/Financial Analysis assignments, including conducting special studies and surveys to summarize and analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control or action.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Uses analytics and insights to achieve sales goals with focus on product assortment, merchandising, shelving, promotion and pricing.
- Assesses trends and identify key customer opportunities consistent with overall company strategies and brand marketing plans.
- Conducts post-promotion analysis; quantifying impact to brands and category.
- Provides interpretation and application of corporate or divisional level financial policies, governmental legislation, accounting theory or customer financial regulations which may require knowledge of financial principles, practices and application.
- Evaluates profit plans, capital expenditures proposals, investment opportunities, operating records and financial statements.
- Directs and/or assists in the preparation of special studies, reports, analyses and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports and business forecasts for the financial community or management use.
- Coordinates with all levels of management, within and outside of the company, to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, budgetary controls, acquisition activity, trended future requirements, operating forecasts and similar complex financial matters.
- May focus on Pricing Analysis responsibilities such as analyzing and maintaining customer invoice pricing and associated regulatory filings for all brands and SKU’s.
- May be responsible for ensuring that all prices conform to the appropriate federal and Update and maintain DTC SOP’s to guide for department training
- As assigned, manage and support a variety of projects
Business Development Report
Process monthly TR Commissions and Reports for both Peju & Calmére
Purchase Order processing for Department
- Bachelors Degree in Business Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in the wine industry.
- Strong project management, time management, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication capability, including presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow-up skills. Versatility, flexibility and willing to work under competing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards. Entrepreneurial, self-confident, self-driven and able to achieve results. Good judgment with the ability to make timely/sound decisions. Creative, flexible, innovative team player.
- Excellent computer skills including intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, Outlook and PPT. Must have the ability to utilize software for financial tracking, reporting and targeted marketing.
- Ability to learn new systems and procedures (AMS)—knowledge of AMS a plus.
- Knowledge of wine varietals and wine production processes, preferred.
- Reports To Vice President of Sales