About The Position
PCR is a fast growing digital consultancy focused on turning traffic into profits, through intense focus on Conversion Rate, Customer Retention and Marketing Automation.
We have been fortunate to partner with over 30+ high-growth eComm businesses, including Vive Organics, Devocion Coffee, SheFit, and Far Niente.
PCR focuses heavily on culture and community and offers full benefits to all employees, including remote work, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, fitness perks (like free Whoop bands and Peloton App), 401k plan, unlimited vacation, gain sharing, summer fridays, regular care packages, and monthly team outings.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality marketing strategies and campaigns for our clients. As Digital Marketing Manager, you are the day-to-day client contact and responsible for leading the delivery teams in alignment with our client’s strategy and goals. In partnership with the Account Director and Strategy Director, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for identifying opportunities to expand and deepen client relationships, increase revenue and ensure client retention and referral. The ideal Digital Marketing Manager possesses energy, passion, authenticity and creativity.
Key Owned Deliverables
- Overseeing and managing strategy, implementation and progress of client campaigns.
- Producing high-quality work and executing on campaign deliverables. Examples might include implementing HubSpot campaigns (creating landing pages, calls to action, emails, lead scoring and segmentation strategies, workflows, etc.), and managing paid lead generation campaigns (such as pay per click, content advertising, etc.).
- Understanding client goals, objectives, and industry.
- Providing client with clear reporting and progress of their account based on goals and vision.
- Proactively making educated recommendations or opportunities for client based on needs and goals.
- Managing the relationship and expectations of the client.
Areas of Knowledge and Skill
- 2-3 years experience directly managing clients
- Minimum 1 year experience utilizing HubSpot (or comparable marketing automation platform)
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and other marketing platforms preferable
- Strong background in digital marketing
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k, unlimited vacation, tech and fitness incentives.