About The Position
The position includes the management of Paulaner USA distributors as well as the development and management of key chain/retail accounts within the assigned region.
This position is responsible for the development of the Paulaner USA portfolio in the assigned region. The position includes the management of smaller Paulaner USA distributors as well as the development and management of key chain/retail accounts. The position will deliver its volume and financial objectives using a variety of tactics including; distributor planning, incentive programming, channel targets and distribution development and individual retail activation, including sampling.
- Establish strong working relationships with senior and executional levels of the distributors within the geographic area, (as noted above). Develop structured planning and business review procedures with appropriate levels of the distributors:
o Planning and Business Reviews: VP/GM, Sales Managers and Brand Managers
o Incentives, Price Promotion, POS/Merchandising and Account Targeting: Brand Managers, Sales Supervisors and Key Account Managers
o Account Activation, Distribution and Display Activities: Route Salesmen
- Work to prioritize and expand SKU representation within the targeted distributors.
- Coordinate both independently and through PUSA National Accounts and distributor teams, all chain account activation and execution. Utilize marketing tools from brand teams and custom materials developed in coordination with distributor merchandising teams
- "Own” relationships with Key Chain Account Target Field Managers (e.g., TW&M ROC’s, BevMo District Managers)
- Coordinate, with the PUSA marketing team, all retail programs to secure displays and features for the individual brands and packages
- Ensure timely ordering patterns (8-10 weeks lead time) for all beer and point of sale orders and monitor and secure the necessary orders to maintain target inventories of both at the distributors. (45 days on priority SKU’s)
- Develop Distributor Annual Business Plans and secure distributor commitments to those plans in terms of brand volume and distribution targets and distributor co-op investments.
- Ensure delivery of all of the above through Trimester Business Reviews and secure and conduct sales meetings with distributor retail sales staff (via remote technology) to launch new programming, brand and product training and incentive activities.
- Develop regional sales promotion programming using company approved themes and integrating local opportunities to ensure both brand/consumer engagement and distributor execution
- Continue individual skill development through on-going training including; VIP Business Systems, NetSuite Enterprise Software, Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Presentation Skills (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.) and Cicerone Beer Server Qualification
- Minimum 5 years Beer Distributor Management and Related Distributor/Retail Activities
- Must be located in key Metro area within market territory
- Chain and Retail Activation Experience a Plus
- College Degree Preferred
- Salary Range: Depending on experience
- Exempt position
- Up to 20% Bonus opportunity
- Full Health Care including Vision/Dental
- Company Match 401k program
- PTO Per Company Policy
- No relocation offered