About The Position
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX.
Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt’s Trade and Shopper Marketing Director, you will work within the Beverage Marketing department to manage retail marketing efforts, develop programming, and support National Accounts team in focusing on velocity driving activities that help to achieve our sales goal. You will also support the DSD (Direct Store Delivery) sales team in ensuring we properly engage and inform our distribution partners.
What You're Good At:
- Acting as a mentor to the Beverage Marketing team, ensuring all team members are supported and challenged to exceed expectations in their role
- Developing strategic plans and targets which underpin business and marketing goals
- Ensuring plans and targets cascade down to your team as well as regularly reporting performance to the VP of Beverage Marketing
- Overseeing the development of annual marketing plans for Food, Drug, Mass, Convenience and Specialty channels. Ensure these plans excite our key retail partners, drive velocity, engage our target consumers, bring our brand stories to life, and support new product launches
- Tracking and communicating shopper marketing trends, insights, and best practices
- Working cross-functionally to ensure shopper marketing activities align and compliment functional (Field, Athlete/ Influencer, Social, Digital) marketing programs, forming a cohesive and complimentary marketing approach
- Providing recommendations for disruptive tools to gain consumer share of mind within retail; overseeing the procurement, maintenance, and tracking of these tools
- Maximizing opportunities to drive sell-in and sell-through, including: commercialization decks, annual plans and programming
- Building and nurturing valuable relationships with external partners including distributors and key customers, particularly within their marketing departments
- Managing relationships between 3rd party Shopper Marketing partners
- Supporting your team with regular meeting touch points, including regular 1:1’s, team meetings, and semi-annual performance reviews
- Facilitating your team’s growth and development through coaching and mentoring; establishing development plans for your team and underpin these plans with formal and informal training opportunities
- Supporting international beverage business development in conjunction with it’s growth
- Developing and managing annual budgets
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in marketing or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in trade, shopper, and/or field marketing
- Highly developed leadership skills and management experience
- Proven team player with an ability to develop quality cross-functional relationships
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment under pressure
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, being comfortable with presenting / public speaking
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience working with Consumer-Packaged Goods preferred
- Ability to travel, once safe and necessary to the business
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.