Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a "Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas," we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members. Note to applicants: This role has the potential to work remote outside of Austin Who You Are:
As the Nutrabolt SEO Manager, you will be responsible for driving content, strategy and execution to incentivize on-line purchases. You will also be responsible for defining, prioritizing, and managing key SEO initiatives, including keyword analysis and research, on and off-site optimization, competitive analyses and suggesting social media related initiatives to benefit our overall SEO efforts. You will manage multiple projects, measure and analyze content initiatives, and must possess excellent writing and editing skills. What You're Good At:
What You Contribute:
- Creating, organizing and implementing long-term strategies and technical optimization on Shopify stores as well as global marketplaces
- Defining SEO success metrics and developing and managing high-quality reporting
- Monitoring SEO data regularly and assisting in identifying new opportunities
- Utilizing SEO tools to monitor, analyze and optimize website activity, traffic trends, SERP rankings through monthly reports
- Providing SEO support for Web projects, including new product launches, page updates, site re-design etc.
- Continuously identifying ways to refine current SEO processes within the company as well as remain current with all search engine algorithm changes and SEO industry trends
- Exploring best practices for product descriptions on marketplaces and ecommerce sites
- Collaborating with Direct to Consumer and Marketing teams to repurpose existing content and improve upon future content
- Supporting maintenance of the marketplaces' online product catalogs and search optimization initiatives to maximize sales as needed
- A bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in writing and editing content in a marketing capacity, preferably in SEO
- Proficiency in Excel and managing and creating reports
- Experience using a data driven approach for marketing optimization
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Effective analytical skills and data driven mindset
- Team player and ability to collaborate closely with cross-functional teams
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee's hard work.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee's wellness journey by providing a monthly fitness allowance.
- We provide employee discounts on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee's continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
- We invest in our employee's future by committing to 401K matching.