Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a "Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas," we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members. Who You Are:
As our Field Sales Representative on the beverage team, you will spend your time working in the field to support and execute sales. This will include partnering with our Area Sales Managers and Distributor Partner(s) to ensure that our products and presence in store are up to date. You will also assist in educating the distributor salesperson(s) on our brands and shelf standards. What You're Good At:
What You Contribute:
- Fostering account relationships within your territory by establishing good rapport with stores managers and following up regularly
- Ensuring accounts have product in stock and ensuring C4 looks organized and presentable on the shelves
- Building and maintaining in-store displays, cooler placements, marketing point of sale (POS), etc.
- Selling our product and product expansions to local stores once available with our distributors
- Supporting customers in providing samples and conducting product demos at local events when applicable
- Working closely with Distributor Salespeople to educate them on our brand and assist selling in store
- Tracking your progress in stores through our CRM tool, Repsly
- Supporting both Distributors, National & Regional chain accounts with any resets in your territory
- Participate in Distributor sales meetings and market blitz/crew drive activities in your market and possibly others as needed
- 1+ year of experience in the beverage industry and/or in a sales related position is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of being dependable and results driven
- Ambitious, outgoing, and ability to build relationships
- Effective organizational and administrative skills
- Some travel to other regions may be requested to support adjacent territories
- Must be able to use a personal vehicle during business hours
- Valid Driver's License, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within Nutrabolt's MVR policy guidelines.
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee's hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We are committed to our employee's continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.