About The Position
As Nutrabolt’s Category Analyst, you will support our brand marketing team and work cross-functionally to connect sales and innovation.
Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt’s Category Analyst, you will support our brand marketing team and work cross-functionally to connect sales and innovation. You will handle all analyst level work related to pulling data for sales, brand, etc. You will dive deep into consumer insights to help us enhance our positioning within the market and stand out against our competitors.
What You're Good At:
- Pulling and organizing data from resources such as IRI, Nielson or other POS
- Using data to derive insights and tell stories; going beyond collecting data to discovering the insight, and taking action
- Managing and manipulating data to uncover root causes and corrective action
- Formatting data for presentations such as internal executive level reports, sales pitches, and innovation meetings
- Executing quick turnaround requests from the sales team around information such as SKU performance by market / region / customer
- Reporting sales data and communicating it to the broader team on a regular basis
- Staying on top of market research, trends, category insights, and competitor performance
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or analytics
- 1-2 years’ experience in Analytics, preferably within the CPG industry
- Experience with IRI, Nielsen or other POS; Panel datasets preferred
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Familiarity with CPG metrics (ACV, TPD, Velocity)
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly analytical
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of beverage category management concepts and analysis
- Familiarity with Nutritional Supplements and Energy Drink brands, channels, and retailers
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.