Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a "Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas," we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.Who You Are:
Nutrabolt is looking for an outstanding Brand Manager responsible for evaluating the business performance of C4, Cellucor and Xtend product lines and determining portfolio strategy, product line optimization and enhancements to drive performance and sales growth. You will lead and build on the brand vision by conducting product research, go-to-market launch campaigns, promotion and pricing planning, and ongoing consumer research and analysis. What You're Good At:
What You Contribute:
- Developing integrated marketing plans for brand campaigns, working in close partnership with cross-functional teams
- Analyzing brand performance and competitive environment to identify problems, opportunities and trends, as well as leading reporting and analysis of key business metrics
- Partnering with Consumer Insights team to translate consumer insights and research from customized brand tracking studies into business opportunities that align with the brand values
- Working closely with sales to develop a compelling go-to-market strategy and sales story
- Maintaining a pulse on macro trends and the competitive landscape
- Leading the framework development and comprehensive Go-to-Market Strategy & Launch for Product Development (PD) by building and maintaining strong working relationships with the Commercial team and other cross-functional stakeholders including: research, R&D; sales, DTC, e-commerce, and finance
- Partnering with Product Development in the delivery of innovation and renovation across C4, Cellucor, and Xtend in order to position our brands as the leader in sports nutrition in key categories such as: muscle building, weight loss, energy, performance nutrition, and health & wellness
- Drafting and delivering marketing strategy briefs grounded in insights and incorporating input from relevant teams
- Collaborating with the Creative team and other agency partners as they translate strategy into consumer-facing assets
- Managing assigned budgets and timelines, ensuring all milestones are met
- Becoming an expert on all of Nutrabolt's brands, products, customers, and consumers
- 5+ years of brand marketing experience for a brand, creative agency, or consultancy managing omni-channel campaigns at scale
Brand management experience working with CPG companies and high growth DTC brand, preferably within the nutrition and health & wellness spaces
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field preferred
- Experience translating rich consumer insights into actionable and compelling marketing tactics
- Familiarity with the latest trends within sports nutrition
- Project management skills to manage multiple high-profile and high-budget projects at once
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment where the ability to influence and build relationships is critical
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive personality and careful attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter that can effectively manage time with little to no supervision
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee's hard work.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee's wellness journey by providing a monthly fitness allowance.
- We provide employee discounts on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee's continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
- We invest in our employee's future by committing to 401K matching.