About The Position
Nude Beverages is seeking two highly motivated Key Accounts Managers in the Northeast & Southeast territories.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
If you are passionate about building brands and leading sales at the key account level, we want to hear from you!
As our Key Account Manager, you will be an integral part of our team and contribute greatly to the growth of our company. Our KAM will assist in building our brand, handling customer relations, and delivering on sales and the distribution of the Nude product portfolio at the key account level. Our KAM will represent and manage relationships as Producer/Supplier between national, regional, and local chains across all classes of trade to include Supermarket/Grocery, Convenience, Liquor/Package Stores, Wholesale Club, Mass Merch/Supercenters and Military call points within assigned market area. The position will serve as the main point of contact at the key account call point level for our company. Our KAM will develop annual plans and execute said plans by enhancing communication as it flows from Supplier to Distributor and eventually executed in the retail market space. It is expected that this role will work with Nude’s distributor sales management as well as distributor key account management to execute sales and distribution of Nude products.
Nude was created with a mission to develop alcoholic drinks that were a healthier alternative within the FMB space. Before Nude launched in 2017, there was nothing on the store shelf that reflected modern-day choices. In under two years, Nude made massive waves and became the best-selling beverage in its category in Canada. All Nude products are sugar-free, sweetener-free, and carb-free containing all-natural flavors and just 100 calories per can; these key factors have led the brand to become a pioneer for seltzers in Canada. Today, Nude has launched in the US with what we deem as the world’s best tasting hard seltzer. Committed to giving back, Nude donates a portion of all sales to local animal rescue organizations in each area they are sold.
- Daily management of all assigned key accounts sales of on and off premise for Nude; to include national, regional, and local chain accounts
- Collaborate and coordinate National Account pricing & programming with the Nude sales team and distributors to ensure Category Management Strategies are executed on
- Communicate and manage the flow of information through your team to Distributor Chain Managers to drive share of mind and effective results in the trade on chain programs, promotions, pricing, and new items
- Continuously assess target accounts and identify opportunities via market scan data (IRI/Nielsen/iDig)
- Sell new accounts and new distribution along with achieving volume and sales goals
- Utilize a robust planning process to develop an annual account plan that establishes key programming periods to maximize brand development in chains
- Ensure company key account plans and sales goals received buy-in by distributor’s chain teams
- Achieve and maintain Nude’s market standards in all chains
- Develop relationships with all key accounts and their decision maker with assigned accounts
- Become a Key Business partner at distributors and retailers by being recognized as one of their best suppliers in the key account area of business; based on contribution to the growth and performance of Nude products
- Take part in market ride withs with key distributor sales managers and Nude Market Managers monthly
- Conduct Trimester sales review meetings in partnership with Nude Market Manager with distributors within your assigned market area
What you bring to the organization:
- 7+ years experience in the alcohol industry (must be familiar with legal structure, promotion requirements, and three-tier system)
- 5+ years experience of Key Account Team management
- Degree or four years of commensurate beverage alcohol distributor and/or retail management experience
- Full understanding of IRI/Nielsen data with the ability to fact-base sell
- Beverage alcohol distributor and or retailer sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to call on chain store HQ or Field Managers
- Desire to learn and acquire new skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- An advanced understanding of Excel, Word, Power Point, Slack, as well as specific applications such as iDig & VIP
Our ideal candidate is:
- Motivated: you are determined to succeed and possess the drive and self-motivation to ensure you reach goal
- Resilient: you remain calm and respond in a professional manner when faced with difficult situations, challenges, and rejection
- Hard-working: you take pride in what you do and are committed to getting the job done
- Organized: you are a highly organized individual with strong planning skills
- Character: you are friendly, open-minded, and approachable
Conditions of employment:
- You will be reporting to our VP of Sales
What we will provide:
- Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, performance based bonus available.
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- The position is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.