About The Position
TheNotCompany (“NotCo”) – a foodtech company ranked in the Top 50 Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company - is looking for a Sales Analyst to support a successful sales organization through extensive data analysis and sales forecasting.
For people who believe eating healthier should be effortless and tasty, TheNotCompany (“NotCo”) – ranked in the Top 50 Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company - is a five-year old foodtech company that develops an AI technology and conducts cutting-edge science to enable the creation of unprecedented plant-based products, in a mission to restart the food industry. Since forming in 2015, we have launched several different plant-based products through our technology platform, Giuseppe, including NotMilk, NotMayo, and NotBurger. NotCo is a global company with offices & product sales in Chile, Brazil, and Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and the US; our latest $235m funding round will fuel our further growth in North America. .
We are growing rapidly in new ways and markets. We are motivated by change and purpose. We are ready to roll up our sleeves and do what it takes to start something new. Be part of the transformation!
We are currently looking for a Sales Analyst - Planning
The Sales Analyst - Planning will play a crucial role in supporting the high performance, fast-moving and collaborative team at NotCo as we collectively work to grow our brand across the U.S. market. This role will encompass all aspects of supporting a successful sales organization, including extensive data analysis, sales forecasting, and P&L management. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to drive visibility to the business while providing strategic data-driven recommendations. This role will provide the opportunity to combine entrepreneurial curiosity, business acumen & a fun environment to contribute to this fast-growing business.
The Sales Analyst will be part of NotCo’s U.S. Sales team reporting to the Senior Sales Planning Manager. This position is located in the New York Metropolitan area.
- Assist with the management of the inputs to build retailer-specific gross-to-net bottoms-up financial forecasts
- Pull and merge various data-sets to analyze ongoing customer performance and transcribe output into actionable business insights
- Track standard P&L metrics (topline sales, trade, slotting) against measured objectives and report out performance accordingly
- Own creation and maintenance of syndicated data scorecards (bump charts, business overview reports, velocity tracking, etc.)
- Leverage various data sets to find white space opportunities for both new distribution channels as well as existing customers
- Point of contact for integral sales team tools & reporting; troubleshoot operational issues and optimize performance/infrastructure; train cross functional teams on process/functionality
- Assist with documentation (both internal and external) as it relates to onboarding new customers
- Develop executive ready presentations leveraging internal & external insights into efficient stories capturing “state of the business”
- Bachelors Degree required
- 3+ years in the CPG industry, preferably with a work history consisting of analytics, business development, category management and/or sales finance experience
- Advanced excel scenario modeling skills; comfortable with large data sets
- Intermediate knowledge of syndicated data tools (SPINS/IRI/Nielsen)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions
- Attention to detail with a results-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Strong presentation skills, related to building compelling PowerPoint/Google Slides presentations
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, including presenting business information in a group setting
- Ability to operate in a matrixed team environment with deadlines & deliverable dates shifting around
- Ability to travel between 10% to 20% of the time
- Authorization to work in the U.S. required
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.