About The Position
Stoli® Group prides itself as one of the few vertically-integrated vodka producers left in the world, as well as a rising force offering the production, marketing, sales and distribution of high-quality premium spirits to today’s savvy global consumer. We are proud of our top-quality production team and facilities across Russia, Latvia, Spain, Italy, Mexico, Argentina and the United States – some of which are steeped in history as early as the 1900s.
Our signature brands are: Stolichnaya® Premium Vodka Range, elit® Vodka, Bayou® Rum, Cenote® Tequila, Se Busca® Mezcal and Kentucky Owl® Bourbon.
En route to becoming a true global brand builder of premium and super premium spirits, we work with a passionate team of more than 200 distributors around the world.
NEXT LEVEL MARKETING COMPANY SUMMARY
Next Level is one of the beverage industry’s leading brand activation agencies. We operate nationally to build premium brands with our team of experienced and passionate beverage professionals specializing in Brand Ambassador Programs, Consumer Sampling Programs, Special Events and Consulting Services.
The Brand Ambassador position is a sales and marketing role responsible for building Se Busca Mezcal in the on and off-premise. The position requires the ability influence key decision makers and gain brand loyalty within assigned accounts. The Brand Ambassador is responsible for the following:
- Build relationships with assigned on and off-premise accounts
- Sell-in product distribution in the assigned account list
- Train and educate the staff in each assigned account
- Merchandise assigned accounts with POS
- Secure drink features on account drink menus
- Track, measure and report on weekly and monthly results
- Engage customers and influencers through FB, Twitter and similar media
The Se Busca Mezcal Brand Ambassador reports directly to a Next Level Program Director with strong dotted line reporting to the Stoli USA marketing and sales teams.
This position works with minimal day to day supervision and a high degree of accountability for results delivery. Self-discipline, organization and independent judgment are required.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Call on key on and off-premise accounts within the assigned territory to sell in initial distribution and develop strong working relationships that generate reorders
2. Serve as the primary contact for the distributor sales teams to ensure they are informed of local and national objectives and programs
3. Actively participate in brand promotions, tastings and events, which often occur in the evenings or on weekends, at least once per week
4. Provide monthly market and competitive brand reports to supervisor to include key success stories, competitive activities, market trends, distributor feedback and key lessons learned
5. Participate in distributor business reviews with the distributor management teams
6. Maintain calendar of market activities and promotions to ensure effective utilization of brand building activities.
7. Track, measure and report on results and budgets on a weekly basis
8. Complete special projects, as needed, such as pricing, distribution or menu surveys
POSITION SKILLSET REQUIREMENTS
· Prior beverage alcohol sales experience is a must have for this position
· Strong knowledge local market knowledge
· Existing relationships with key accounts
· Ability to work independently and to plan your own time and activities
· Comfort working on a high-performance, fast paced entrepreneurial team
· Detail oriented, highly organized with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
· Willingness to work full-time, non-traditional hours
· Desire to completely immerse in a product category to become a brand expert
· Customer driven and consumer focused
· Comfortable with cold calling on accounts to sell in distribution and programming
· Past experience working with a major distributor in the market
· Strong interpersonal skills to influence and partner with customers and co-workers
· Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
· Ability to understand, manage and responsibly track assigned budgets
· Demonstrated computer proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and web-based reporting tools
· Experience utilizing social media tools such as Instagram and Twitter
· Ability to conduct oneself in an ethical and professional manner at all times
· Clean driving record and good credit history
· Must be able to provide own transportation to and from accounts and events