About The Position
Beach Club Brand Activation Managers (BAMs) will be an integral part of launching the program in key US markets. They’ll be the leader of their market working as local experts, ambassadors, and educators representing the Bud Light Next and Bud Light Seltzer brands. BAMs will be focused on growing the presence of both brands through sampling at key accounts and events, increasing social awareness, and nurturing relationships with retailers and consumers.
This is a full-time, 8-week, contract position in Austin, TX estimated to run from June 27th to August 21st. There will also be a paid training week prior to starting the program.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Executing, tracking, and fulfilling goals/KPIs for account visits, samplings, and promotional opportunities. Including but not limited to:
- Scheduling and activating at 3 on-premise accounts, 3 off-premise accounts, and one Beach Club Pool or Patio Party per week.
- Leading the sourcing, selling in, preparation, staffing, and execution of our weekly Beach Club Pool and Patio Parties.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders in the on-premise and off-premise.
- Being the brand expert in your market - educating consumers of Bud Light Next and Bud Light Seltzer’s brand positioning, product quality, and product points of difference.
- Building brand and product awareness through engaging social tactics primarily on Instagram.
- Providing and maintaining accurate account information and sales data on Karma (AB’s CRM & reporting tool).
- Partnering with your local AB team to optimize all events, activations, and local initiatives.
- Submitting weekly recaps to and attending conference calls w/ your AB local team and Neato.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Field Marketing experience working for a beverage, retail brand, or account.
- Detailed knowledge of the beverage industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferably in the marketing, hospitality, or sales fields.
- Active and impactful on social networks.
- Must be willing to travel within your city, working flexible hours as needed, including regularly during evenings and weekends.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Professional email and phone etiquette, and crisp presentation skills.
- Must be of legal drinking age (21+).
- Able to regularly lift, move and place up to 25 pounds of inventory and/or advertising materials.
Who are we looking for?
An Industry Expert. You have previously been in a field sales or brand ambassador role and understand the current state and trends of your market.
A Local Connoisseur. You're plugged into your market's culture and trends, knowing exactly where Bud Light Next and Bud Light Seltzer should be front and center to make the most impact.
A People Person. You are personable, knowledgeable, and confident. You are well-connected and represent the fun spirit of our Beach Club. Beyond that, you’re able to utilize relationships to sell in the Pool and Patio Parties.
A Leader. You’re able to take ownership of an event from start to finish while leading your team and event partners.
We are recruiting Brand Activation Managers in: Atlanta, Austin, Cape Cod, Chicago, Denver, Dewey Beach, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, and Milwaukee.