About The Position
MRM Global is an industry leading technology company focused on providing innovative digital and print solutions in 36 counties, now building the US market! Be part of creating the North American business unit and putting your mark on it!
MRM Global are an industry leading technology company focused on providing innovative digital solutions for sales and marketing professionals in the beauty and alcoholic drinks sector. Global companies such as Diageo, Bacardi, Carlsberg and L’Oréal use our software to help their sales teams support their customers with customized sales and marketing materials that increase sales and improve customer retention.
We are in 36 countries world wide, and with several new contract wins and North American expansion, MRM Global is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to be the first point of contact for our customers! At MRM Global, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a very high level of customer service and this role is critical in helping us maintain that reputation.
This front-line role is ideal for a candidate who is passionate about providing first class customer service and thrives in a fast paced and dynamic small business. You will be part of the new North American business unit, creating the structure and operations that will become part of our DNA. There are few moments that offer this opportunity in creating a new team, working with the biggest brands and partners in our industry!
- Answer calls and support ticket requests from customers
- Provide customers with assistance in using our software or receiving orders
- Independently identify and escalate urgent issues for resolution
- Deliver engaging on-site and remote trainings on our software
- Help support and train users following launch with dedicated sessions or webinars
- Monitoring incoming software reviews and responding to customers when required
- Identifying software bugs and opportunities for creating new functionality and communicating these to our engineering team
- Working with other internal teams to develop our training strategy and content to drive high platform engagement
- Test new software functionality before it is live to our customers
- Work with suppliers to best service our customers
- Work closely with global support function to ensure alignment and a consistent customer experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong IT skills – proficient in Microsoft Office and iPad Apps
- Experience working in a customer facing role, ideally in technical support capacity
- Experience in software training and hosting webinars for external customers
- Excellent communication skills in-person and via phone, email and live chat
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to use own initiative and work under pressure
- Ability to juggle a busy and varied workload, to prioritise tasks and to meet deadlines
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills, and a passion for problem solving and investigation
- Happy to travel to attend on-site training sessions across North America when required
- 2+ years’ Drinks industry, Foodservice or Service Industry service
- A track record of problem solving and training
- Have a keen interest in technology and the use of software to increase business efficiencies
- Central US location (Coverage will cover PST and EST)
- Ability to Travel (when required)
- Proximity to Major transportation hub