About The Position
Mondelez International is actively seeking Part-Time Nabisco Retail Merchandisers/Stockers in multiple locations to join the organization. Learn more here:
The role of the Mondelez International Part-Time Nabisco Retail Merchandiser/Stocker is to build a world-class Direct Store Delivery (DSD) business at the retail level. The Part-Time Nabisco Retail Merchandiser/Stocker fulfills the merchandising needs of our grocery-related customers through stocking the shelves and building and maintaining displays. We service nationally recognized customers such as Walmart, Kroger and Target, as well as regional customers. As a Part-Time Nabisco Retail Merchandiser/Stocker for our company, you are primarily, though not exclusively, merchandising Nabisco specific brands. This includes physically moving products from the backrooms of our customer stores and then stocking the product on the shelf. Areas of focus will include stocking to ensure full-shelf conditions, neatly-merchandising displays and shelves, building display point-of-sale in all areas of the store, properly-rotating product on the shelf, and creating and hanging accurate price tags / point-of-sale in all departments.
A major objective of this role is to establish and maintain clear and effective communication with key store individuals and fellow Mondelēz team members, while providing outstanding customer service. This role will be responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate merchandising service schedule, which includes driving to multiple customer stores throughout the shift. This role is also responsible for identifying and communicating individual store opportunities to the appropriate Mondelēz International personnel.
Benefits and Compensation:
The Part-Time Nabisco Retail Merchandiser/Stocker position offers a competitive hourly compensation rate, work related mileage reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Internet and Cellular/Wireless devices)
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment and to meet the defined physical activities, which include:
- Repetitive lifting (from floor to waist, chest high and above), bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs., pushing & pulling over 100+ lbs., etc., occasional ladder use, while adhering to established safety expectations and processes
- Ability to stand and stock shelves, using repetitive hand/arm motions throughout the entire shift
- Unpacking Nabisco product consisting of 100 cases or more
- Experience utilizing hand pallet jack and pushing/pulling U-Boat carts is preferred
- Previous retail / grocery experience is a plus, as well as work that has included repetitive physical activities (lifting, bending, reaching, carrying, pushing and pulling)
- Ability to drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store locations (mileage will be reimbursed)
- A flexible work schedule is required, including being available to work weekends and holidays
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance
- Have a personal email account and access to the internet (business internet/data expenses will be reimbursed up to $10/per month, unless documentation of higher expenses incurred is provided)
- Successful completion of a drug test, MVR check, and general background check