About The Position
Make your mark in Brand at Mommy's Bliss!
MOMMY’S BLISS – COMPANY OVERVIEW
Mommy’s Bliss is a fast-growing consumer packaged goods company specializing in selling food supplements and over-the-counter remedies for babies, children, and moms. We are a leader in the baby category providing wellness products that promote relief for many of the common health challenges families face from digestive issues to coughs & colds. The company has ranked for the 4th time in a row, in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the US, as well as the list of Fast 100 Bay Area Companies.
The ideal candidate will be a positive team player with a pro-active, can-do attitude who thrives on strategy, analytics, cross department collaboration, and working in an entrepreneurial environment. We are proud of our team culture and embrace our core values: Integrity, Innovation, Compassion, Quality, Health & Wellness, and Celebration. Working at Mommy’s Bliss means making work as blissful as it can be. For us, that means supporting each other inside and outside of the office.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BRAND MANAGER - BABY
Baby is the most established and largest portfolio within in the Mommy’s Bliss business. The Brand Manager will be responsible for managing the Baby products across all categories (Digestive, Vitamins, Cough & Cold, etc.). The position reports into the Brand Director. In this role, the Brand Manager will drive base business initiatives and provide the strategic direction on how to grow the Baby portfolio. The Brand Manager on Baby will be responsible for monitoring in-market business performance and brand health, identifying and executing consumer research needs, identifying opportunities for growth, and leading a dedicated cross-functional team through business priorities and initiatives. This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday.
· Lead cross-functional team meetings to communicate brand priorities, inform team of broader segment/category performance, ensure initiatives stay on track, and address brand issues
· Lead the commercialization of various initiatives including innovation, product improvements, line extensions, and base brand activities.
· Develop and present quarterly business reviews and identify key insights and recommendation to grow the Baby business
· Assess competition across product categories and perform SWOT analysis
· Conduct deep dives on key categories and lead strategic business analysis
· Support development of Annual Brand Plans
· Lead consumer research to understand consumer perceptions/usage across categories and present insights and strategies to the Leadership Team
· Partner with Marketing Communications and Sales Teams to create consumer support plans
· 5+ years in brand management and in the CPG industry
· Strong analytical skills and experience working with Nielsen syndicated data
· Proficient in analyzing data and identifying consumer/market insights to grow the business
· Ability to be a team player and lead a cross-functional team to flawlessly execute initiatives – Strong project management skills and attention to details
· Comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment
· Ability to solve problems quickly and creatively
· Knowledge and experience with product positioning
· Familiar and comfortable with leading consumer research initiatives and presenting results and recommendations
· Passionate and committed to growing a brand in a competitive category
· Demonstrate collaboration, integrity, compassion toward others and a positive attitude
· Strong computer skills and ability to quickly learn business technology platforms
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in health & wellness, baby supplements a plus, but not required
· Excellent presentation development and storytelling skills
· MBA a plus, but not required