About The Position
Moment is an award-winning startup beverage brand that launched in 2020 and is the winner of the top industry award, the BevNET New Beverage Showdown. Since then, we have been featured on Shark Tank and major press nationally (New York Times, Glamour, Forbes, Refinery 29). Our natural botanical beverages make use of a proprietary formulation to replicate the feeling of meditation. A portion of our proceeds goes towards supporting mental health non-profits.
We are growing exponentially, and this is the perfect time to join the team to create a huge impact. You will get the chance to work directly with the founders (experience includes Harvard Business School, McKinsey, and Google) along with a diverse set of colleagues and brands. You will have the opportunity to implement your own ideas and accelerate your learning and growth.
Moment is looking for a proactive and independent enthusiast to supercharge our growth and play a part in bringing the Moment vision to life. The ideal candidate would have experience in food & beverage sales, be passionate about working for a startup, and be great with communications.
Please submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Interested in Sales and Accounts Manager role”
Job Description: The Sales Manager is responsible for implementing the wholesale go-to-market strategy, by building relationships with new retailers, and distributors, and grow existing ones. You will spend 50% time on the field and calling on accounts.
· Execute on short and long-term sales objectives
· Regularly review core accounts to ensure programming and visibility
· Source new retail sales opportunities to drive revenue goals
· Set up new accounts for success
· Manage distributor network
· Regularly review performance and implement changes as needed
· Great at communicating with different sets of stakeholders
· Thinks analytically and strategically
· Has past retail experience
· Enjoys getting hands dirty (literally carrying cans and stocking shelves at times)
· High attention to detail and organized
· Has a startup mindset i.e., enjoys taking full ownership, learning, working in a fast-paced environment, and is very proactive