About The Position
Why Milo’s Tea Company?
Milo’s Tea Company is one of the fastest growing beverage companies in the US. Our culture and operations are built on the belief that we can make a difference in the world. That’s why we put People First and strive to continually reduce our environmental impact on the planet. We leverage our world class operations and decades-long distribution partnerships to grow the footprint of our core products and create new, innovative beverage products.
• We are the #1 and fastest growing brand in the Refrigerated Tea Category in the nation.
• Our core mission is that we put people and the planet first and by doing this, it will be good for our business.
• We are committed to unlocking the personal genius of every associate and have a strong focus on growth and learning.
• Our Company is women-led (our Executive Team is 57% female) and strongly committed to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging.
• We are committed to annual charitable giving by delivering upon our 1% profit pledge.
• We are Platinum Certified in Zero Waste Manufacturing: recycling, reducing, and reusing 95% of waste at all facilities.
As a part of the Milo’s Tea Company team, you’ll collaborate with a group of passionate and high-performing people, where everyone feels included and empowered to do their best work and feels good about the work they’re doing.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Director to help us scale our brand and grow with new audiences, while creating an emotional connection with our core consumer. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, you’ll be a leader of the Company’s marketing efforts across brand and ecommerce to help take the Milo’s brand to the next level. We are looking for the right individual who is strategic, innovative, entrepreneurial, has a strong consumer driven mindset and is 1) a proven builder of teams and marketing programs that drive awareness, trial, and engagement; 2) a collaborative leader to partner with the Innovation and Communications teams as well as the rest of the organization, and 3) ready to help us fuel our growth! Ideally you have demonstrated success at large CPG companies and smaller, faster paced entrepreneurial companies.
• Lead the development of the brand’s short- and long-term marketing strategies, key priorities, and integrated marketing campaigns.
• Manage activation of campaigns across digital, sampling, partnerships, social media, and other key channels.
• Champion our consumer by putting them at the center of everything, including informing and energizing all marketing plans.
• Integrate qualitative and quantitative insights and data into plans and identify new approaches/solutions based on insights.
• Lead and develop a passionate and collaborative team to deliver against strategies and objectives.
• Manage brand architecture and equity.
• Remain current on all trends and changes in social media and digital platforms.
• Build strong cross-functional relationships to generate new opportunities and drive revenue.
• Oversee and manage the development and production of branded print collateral, non-printed collateral (websites, etc.), event signage, etc. to ensure consistency with brand equity and brand standards.
• Partner with a cross-functional team to evaluate the ROI and effectiveness of marketing plans.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Why This Position Is Exciting
• Personally shape and grow an iconic brand and new, exciting brands.
• Engage a passionate fan base unlike any other beverage brand out there.
• Coach a team of talented, eager-to-learn leaders.
• Bring new work systems and processes to the team.
• Enjoy working remotely in your best environment alongside a team located across the United States.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
As a People First company, Milo’s is committed to uplifting our associates, customers, and fans no matter their gender, race, or creed. A few of the benefits offered:
• Competitive salary with bonus opportunity
• Self-Managed PTO
• Health benefits and 401K, including 100% paid medical premiums for you and your family
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Robust Parental Leave Program
• Paid time off to volunteer at the charity of your choice
Other Important Information
The position has supervisory responsibilities. This is also a sedentary position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform with essential functions.
What You Will Need
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field, at least 8 years of marketing experience ideally at large CPG companies and smaller, more entrepreneurial companies with evidence of career progression and increased marketing and team responsibility over time. MBA preferred.
• Consumer packaged goods industry experience required.
• Must have a track record of mentoring and leading multi-level teams, retaining talent, and building a followship. Plus have an ability to motivate a team to achieve goals while creating a fun and productive culture. We are a People First culture and our leaders must champion this.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
• Applicants should have at least 5 years of experience utilizing all applications of Office 365 with advance proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups) and Power Point.
• A demonstrated commitment to relentless continuous improvement and outstanding organization skills with experience coordinating multiple projects with varying deadlines.