About The Position
Milk Bar is looking for an Area Sales Manager to join our growing CPG team in the New York market!
As Milk Bar launches into the grocery aisles, this role will support the retail marketing of our national, multi-channel CPG supply chain strategy and distribution. This role will be on the road, building brand awareness and loyalty, contributing to an incredible team network, and inspiring magic in new retail markets!
This role will be based out of the Greater New York area.
- Build and grow relationships with store level management to execute Milk Bar strategy and goals
- Ensure everyday and promotional pricing is executed properly through on- and off-shelf tags
- Drive velocities through distribution gains, proper merchandising, and off-shelf displays (case-stack, shippers, etc.)
- Conduct sampling and activation events with local influencers
- Identify and evaluate event opportunities to represent the brand
- Perform guerilla sampling, building brand awareness
- Communicate successes, opportunities, and challenges with Director of Sales
- Fully understand and exhibit the Milk Bar ethos, embodying our core values and inspiring celebration. Serve as a brand ambassador, both internally and externally.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Candidate must be able to travel within their designated region
- Valid Driver’s License and vehicle; must show proof of insurance and have perfect driving record
- Outgoing, can-do, positive personality; ability to talk to anyone
- Excellent listening and communication skills, oral and written
- Adventurous nature and love to be “on the go”
- Entrepreneurial, competitive spirit and up for any challenge
- Creative problem solver
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Work Authorization: At this time, Milk Bar is only considering candidates legally authorized to work in the united states. we participate with e- verify™ and will provide the federal government with your form i-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the u.s. employers can only use e-verify™ once you have accepted a job offer and completed the form i-9.
EEO Statement: Milk Bar is an equal opportunity employer and shall treat all applicants for employment equally based upon job-related qualifications and without regards to race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin, disability, religion, political activity, lawful tobacco use while off-duty, or any other characteristic protected by law.