About The Position
Do you have experience managing high performing sales teams? Do you have a track record of success and a passion for better-for-you alcoholic beverages? We want to hear from you!
How to Apply
Submit a cover letter and resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
About Pulp Culture and 101 Cider House by McTavish Brands
Both of our brands are a part of the ‘better for you’ alcoholic beverage category and are made from 100% fresh pressed juice, locally sourced herbs, teas and adaptogens. Our products contain zero sugar, are vegan and keto friendly, and have one of the lowest calorie counts of any in the alcohol realm.
Pulp Culture was dreamt up by two fitness-minded foodies turned social entrepreneurs, created by mother nature, and loved by ambitious, fun-loving folks who believe in better. Better nights. Better mornings. Better life. Pulp Culture is the result of the pursuit of better.
101 Cider House is the original “adults only” juice bar. We work with local farms to produce raw juice, using only fresh source verified ingredients. Our juice is pressed in small batches, then fermented and aged for 3 months to produce a naturally alcoholic and certified probiotic beverage.
About our Sales Manager Position
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting & executing sales plans, and maintaining strong relationships with our distributors and key accounts in the West Coast market.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Ride along with members of the sales team 1 day every 2 weeks
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting distributor and customer relationships
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitors
- Maintain our current Chain business (pricing, promotions, new items, deactivated items) and apply/pitch for new authorizations
- Schedule in-store demos and events and track results/progress
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & ATTITUDE
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience
- Experience in the beverage industry working at or with bars, restaurants, bottle shops or markets, with a healthy enthusiasm for the food and drink scene
- Must have a keen interest in craft beverages and knowledge of the emerging better-for-you fermented beverage category, staying up to date on industry trends to utilize as leverage to grow sales
- Passionate about McTavish Brands product lines, and driven to help successfully move into the future by expanding our fanbase
- A positive and friendly attitude and approach
- Reliable and flexible to changing priorities and variable work schedule
- Proactively communicates issues and challenges. Active listener who seeks out solutions for colleagues and customers, and open to feedback
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
SCHEDULE AND COMPENSATION
Full time position with a salary of $70,000, typically requiring a Monday to Friday schedule, but often necessitating some work being performed on nights and weekends. A health benefits package including dental is offered, paid vacation, sick days, company phone provided, fitness program membership reimbursement, flexible schedule, and a fun & relaxed company culture.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
McTavish Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.