About The Position
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this position will contribute to the execution of all strategic marketing plans,.. partnerships, PR and events
Our Marketing Coordinator will be an important contributor to our ongoing success and a key part of our team’s passionate, driven and innovative culture. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this position will contribute to the execution of all strategic marketing plans, including partnerships, PR and events to ensure the success of our goals across McBride Sisters Master Brand, McBride Sisters Collection, Black Girl Magic and She Can. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing team to champion all marketing activations and communication with consumers.
· Contribute to our developing culture through positivity, collaboration, strong communication, hard work, passion and FUN. We roll up our sleeves to get all the work done and we have a blast doing it.
· Gain a strong understanding of our consumer – really get to know who they are, what drives them and how they may differ from brand to brand.
· Assist in the creation and execution of all digital marketing activities, including social media. Work with team and agencies to organize strong and timely analysis/reporting of results.
· Manage Twitter and Linkedin accounts, tweeting articles and retweeting user content as appropriate.
· Ensure that consumer event and experiential marketing activities are executed successfully and within budget. Represent the winery at events as needed.
· Evaluate marketing, partnership and event opportunities to determine where we should participate and how.
· Coordinate general administrative tasks for the Marketing team – scheduling team and vendor meetings, coordinating activities such as online file organization and clean up, maintain team files in an organized manner, manage sample shipments to media and partners, etc.
· Work with team to ensure that the brand messaging, voice, tone, look and feel for McBride Sisters master brand, McBride Sisters Collection, Black Girl Magic and She Can is consistent across all platforms.
· Work with team to plan and execute all marketing activities. Ensure that programs reflect the unique, brand DNA for each brand.
· Gain a strong understanding of each wine and the stories behind the wine for the most effective communication.
· Manage the marketing budget to ensure that spending is as planned.
· Analyze consumer and market trends, identify opportunities and bring ideas to the team to capitalize on these opportunities.
· Work closely with Operations to ensure that all packaging and labeling is executed in a timely and cost-effective manner.
· Establish priorities and successfully execute projects by collaborating with broader team
Skills, Education, & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferable with an emphasis in Marketing or Communications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Creative thinker
· Proven time management and project planning skills
· Strong campaign experience
· Self-starter with the ability to remain nimble and react to news and trends in social media
· Keen interest in communication trends and pop culture
· Ability to think analytically
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Innovative, ‘out-of-the-box’ problem-solving approach
· Works with a strong sense of urgency
· Thrives in ambiguity, does not need all information to navigate effectively
· Humble yet confident, able to put the growth of the company/team/brands first
· Able to course correct to feedback and demonstrate agility within a dynamic environment
· Possess a “can do” attitude and believes anything is possible with the right focus.
· Able to work independently and “roll up your sleeves” to make things happen.
· Team player who thrives in a fast paced, high intensity, dynamic environment.
· Constantly questions the way things are done in a constructive manner and thrives on change that improves results.
· Open (no agendas), honest and trustworthy.
· Effective strategic influencing skills.
· Results oriented individual with a desire to manage change through to fruition.
· Demonstrated ability to work across functions, business units and geographies.
· Effective business systems thinker and a good understanding of business process knowledge.
· Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with others in a diverse environment.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time.
· Strong stakeholder management focus.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Proficient with personal computers and business applications.