About The Position
Mast-Jägermeister US is looking for a high energy Senior Analyst - Control State Compliance to support the Control Region. The ideal Senior Analyst will be familiar with Control States compliance processes and possess great attention to detail and be highly organized in their day to day responsibilities. Exceptional communication skills are critical as this position will serve as the liaison between the Control team, Operations team, and various control states.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present any front-line pricing changes in accordance with each state’s timelines for submissions and key in market target dates
- Submit monthly Price Promotion forms and new innovation items to states via portals in accordance with state’s timelines
- Confirm all FOBs per states calculator and provide FOBs to states, Control team and Finance for all price promotions and new packages
- Create and manage trackers for all new product and VAP submissions
- Annually submit all VAP packages to each state in accordance with timelines for holiday promotions
- Respond to emails and questions from states concerning MJUS business
- Attend and maintain note taking for all state listing meetings with MJUS and SGWS partners
- Communicate to Control Commercial team delist notices and criteria as received from states
- Take part in National Alcohol Beverage Control Association (NABCA) and Price Quotation Reporting System (PQRS) trainings as needed
- Understand DIVER software and extract necessary data to support the Control Commercial team
- Establish relationships with all 17 state administrators who manage pricing, new listings, and status of new items
- Summarize weekly meetings with Control team to ensure alignment of deadlines and action items
- Maintain the MJUS Price File with all changes made weekly per state, conduct quarterly audits to ensure all pricing is correct within the file
New Product Filing
- Gather all product information (UPC, SCC, pallet configurations, etc.) and submit to NABCA to obtain NABCA codes
- Coordinate with Control team on timing to submit new products to Control states for state codes
- Advise MJSE and Teremana distillery of all new NABCA and State Codes for carton printing
- Previous experience with control states processes; beverage alcohol industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, be a problem solver and multitask to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with key contacts in each of the Control States.
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Yearly wellness stipend (gym membership or fitness classes)
- Generous holiday and vacation policy