About The Position
As an On Premise Manager you’ll be dedicated to growing the Teremana brand in the on-premise, authentically personifying and promoting the brand values. You will focus on executing the brand strategy, specific to the premium tequila opportunity in your market, to directly build sales volume. You will have a pulse on your markets’ trends and nightlife, and you will be able to render that into executable tactics to help you win the on-premise for Teremana in your market. You will have a key account universe that you call on personally to build strong relationships that translate into driving brand growth and opportunity.
- Strategically grow sales volume in your geographic territory while supporting a universe of key on premise accounts.
- Leverage On Premise relationships with local Distributors (influencing/motivating) to build the brand and grow the business outside your account universe.
- Business Planning, Budget Planning – 3-6 months out; re-setting as needed to hit yearly sales KPIs
- Business/Volume building with target consumers, bartenders, account owners using a strategic partnership mentality
- Set the example and motivate your local distributor network to execute commercial brand and channel priorities
- Execute the defined drink strategies while understanding the ability to flex to account needs to build menus and features.
- Increase Teremana brand quality perception by elevating our standards via best in class execution.
- Execute staff trainings and build brand knowledge with the trade/bartenders/waitstaff.
- Build Teremana business in the market according to channel and brand standards with best-in-class execution.
- Identify and capitalize on local trends within designated market and guide future programming.
- Identifying key accounts/opinion leaders/influencers within the channel and occasion strategy over time.
- Existing tequila knowledge and network is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in on-premise or brand ambassador work
- Energetic, charismatic, extroverted self-starter that stands out/has a presence
- Ability to spot and capitalize on trends in the marketplace, Social Media savvy
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Sales management software/reporting experience is preferred.
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Yearly wellness stipend (gym membership or fitness classes)
- Generous holiday and vacation policy