About The Position
As an On Premise Manager you will be responsible for the Jägermeister and Teremana brand in the on-premise, authentically personifying and promoting the brands values.
As an On Premise Manager you will be responsible for the Jägermeister and Teremana brand in the on-premise, authentically personifying and promoting the brands values. You will focus on executing the brand strategy to directly build sales volume. You will have a pulse on your markets trends and nightlife, and you will be able to render that into executable strategy to help you win the on-premise in your market. You will have a dedicated account universe of 80 accounts that you call on personally to build strong relationships that translate into brand building.
- Strategically grow sales volume in defined universe of 80 Key On Premise Accounts
- Own On Premise relationships with local Distributors (influencing/motivating) to build the brand and grow the business outside your account universe.
- Business Planning, Budget Planning & forecasting – 3-6 months out; re-setting as needed to hit yearly sales KPIs
- Business/Volume building with target consumers, bartenders, account owners using a strategic partnership mentality
- Set the example and motivate your local distributor network to execute commercial brand and channel priorities
- Execute the defined drink strategies while understanding the ability to flex to account needs to build menus and features.
- Increase Jägermeister brand quality perception by elevating our standards and best in class execution.
- Build Jägermeister and Teremana business in their market according to channel and brand standards with best in class execution
- Identifying and capitalize on local trends within designated market and guide future programming.
- Identifying key accounts/opinion leaders/influencers within the channel and occasion strategy
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in on-premise or brand ambassador work
- Energetic, charismatic, extroverted self-starter that stands out/has a presence
- Ability to spot and capitalize on trends in the marketplace, Social Media savvy
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Sales management software/reporting experience is preferred.
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Yearly wellness stipend (gym membership or fitness classes)
- Generous holiday and vacation policy