Senior Plant Finance Manager Who we are:
Here at Mark Anthony Brewing Inc., we are the exclusive producers of White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike's® Hard Lemonade, Mike's® Harder® Lemonade, Cayman Jack® and MXD. We are a disruptive innovator and true high performers who are proud to produce the best tasting products in the brewing industry.
Our collaborative culture is unapologetically fast paced, entrepreneurial, and results driven. We act like owners and embody a sense of urgency and pride in everything we do, while ensuring we always over deliver on quality. We treat each other with humility, authenticity and celebrate our diverse and inclusive culture, in which everyone can thrive. Safety is paramount, and we are proud to provide a safe and healthy work environment in each of our state-of-the-art facilities. Position Overview
The Senior Plant Finance Manager will be a critical Accounting & Finance role that will be a part of the Mark Anthony plant leadership team in its brewery in Glendale, Arizona. This role is responsible for financial leadership at the facility, ensuring a well-controlled environment for Mark Anthony operations. In partnership with the full plant team in Glendale, as well as with the team in Chicago, the finance manager will lead and execute the development of standard product costs, month-end close activities, budgeting and forecasting processes, and ERP/General Ledger control assurance. Providing financial support to key operational initiatives will also be an important function of the role including overseeing plant compliance processes. Core Duties:
Qualified candidates will have:
- Operational Support: Partner with plant operations to ensure accuracy of production records, develop labor costing model, develop continuous pipeline of productivity projects.
- Process Management and Controls: Oversee plant TTB compliance, develop, maintain and ensure adherence to financial and operational controls, and manage audit control testing protocols and procedures
- Review P&L accounts and provide critical insights on changes vs budget, forecast and prior year, ensure accuracy of inventory and associated sub-ledger transactions, develop management reporting on various timeline cycles for review with plant and corporate leadership, and lead year-end financial activities
- Lead the process of creating standard costs and variance planning for annual budget and periodic forecasts, develop cause of change analytics and reporting, and create budget standards and manage standard costs for all WIP and finished good items
- Develop and provide training to team members, ongoing assessment of resourcing needed to support the business and meet our objectives and build and update resource contingency plans
Mark Anthony Values Sense of Urgency
- Cost accounting and standard product costing experience with complex bills of materials
- Experience in the CPG industry, particularly food and beverage, preferred. Experience in alcohol industry highly preferred
- Experience building labor costing models
- Demonstrate expertise using ERP systems and Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable handling large amount of data, with the ability to see the big picture to prioritize workload effectively
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Adaptable and flexible to changing business needs but also laser-focused at being able to execute standard daily and monthly responsibilities
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Possess a "can do" attitude and believes anything is possible with the right focus
- Accounting or Finance Degree
- We value sense of urgency because we are a fast-paced company in a fast-paced industry
- We value authenticity because we need to stay real
- We are authentic, diplomatic, respectful, thoughtful, and we always have the best intentions
- We value humility; there is no room for egos here
- We're not stubborn, we listen, take feedback/direction, and respond quickly to changing direction.
- We value trust because unless we are both trusted and trusting, we will not succeed as a team
- We put trust in others and do our best to never let anyone down
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.