About The Position
A Luna Bay sales ambassador is responsible for enabling the sales of Luna Bay within their territory (greater Los Angeles area). The sales ambassador will work with on/off accounts (and their distributors) to create a demand for Luna Bay.
Luna Bay was born out of a desire to make a change in the beverage industry — to be the first female-founded, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan hard kombucha. Creating a sustainable, mindful, and conscious company and culture is a top priority of Luna Bay Booch.
A Luna Bay sales ambassador is responsible for enabling the sales of Luna Bay within their territory (greater Los Angeles area). The sales ambassador will work with on/off accounts (and their distributors) to create a demand for Luna Bay and will support in-store promotions and events to further build the account relationship (and ultimately more sales for the company) Each sales ambassador is responsible for hitting quotas.
To apply, please mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line indicating the role you are applying for.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- ○ Meet or exceed monthly/annual sales goals as outlined by the director of sales
- ○ Analyze the market to identify new opportunities for sales
- ○ Strategize sales through the creation and execution of sales planning documents
- ○ Develop and maintain positive relationships with key accounts and their buyers
- ○ Conduct brand training with key accounts to help them bring Luna Bay to the customer
- ○ Host samplings with accounts
● Distribution management:
- ○ Cultivate a relationship with distributor sales team to execute sales initiatives, orchestrate
- ride-alongs and crew drives, participate in ABP’s at the instruction of Director of Sales
- ○ Analyze distributor reports to identify opportunities for new or expanded distribution
○ Upkeep email and phone communication, regular in-person visits with distributor sales
managers and team members
○ Communicate updates on key initiatives, what’s working vs what’s not, wins and losses, and
tools needed to be successful on a weekly basis with national director of sales
○ Immediately communicate any quality issues from accounts or consumers
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
● Entrepreneurial, humble, passionate and determined.
● Energy and enthusiasm are critical.
● Must believe deeply in the brand and the brand mission.
● Able to function effectively in an intimate, entrepreneurial business environment and can work well with or without supervision.
● Bachelor’s degree
● 1-3 years’ beverage industry/natural food/ spirits industry sales experience or someone who has
experience as an alcohol/grocery buyer
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to function effectively in an intimate, entrepreneurial business environment and can work
well with or without supervision
● Able to lift 25 lbs
● Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
● Must have a personal vehicle for travel and transportation around the territory
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.