About The Position
The Market Manager position is an exciting opportunity to join our sales organization and be our eyes and ears at the on and off-premise level. Your primary responsibility: drive sales and manage the execution of Loverboy’s standards with several distribution partners and key accounts in the major cities and surrounding areas of a dedicated market. You’ll work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to track the performance of the brand and drive all key programming initiatives on a year-round basis for our distributor partners and sub-distribution networks.
You’ll be expected to roll up your sleeves, think strategically, and act creatively to achieve specific sales and brand goals. This is not a corporate environment; we do not hand you a play-by-play handbook outlining how to do your job. Loverboy is on a rocket ship and we’re looking for self-starters that know how to take initiative and proactively add value. If making an immediate impact excites you, please read on!
Required Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Distributor Network and drive key sales and marketing initiatives.
- Track and measure goals and programs nationally and at a local level.
- Work with the Director of Sales and VP of National Accounts to open new opportunities and track and analyze ROI on sales programming and marketing investments.
- Ensure that proper brand standards in the market are achieved and maintained.
- Conduct distributor meetings/reviews/ride-alongs
- Manage distributors' CPC budget, inventory, and POS material.
- Evolve with the role as other duties are assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have a car
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time.
Education and Certifications:
- A minimum of 1 year of sales experience selling directly to beer wholesalers (non-alcoholic sales qualify if sold through beer distributor networks
Skills & Capabilities:
- Works and succeeds in a fast-moving, high-paced environment
- Respects and appreciates timely initiatives and deadlines and the need to work with a sense of urgency
- Possesses superior analytical and presentation skills, both in the development of compelling sales tactics and in presenting them at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Exceptional leadership and customer management skills.
- Demonstrates superior time management skills while establishing and focusing on priorities.
What is Loverboy? We are a premium alcohol and lifestyle brand focused on setting new trends and standards in the better-for-you and ready-to-drink beverage categories. Our Sparkling Hard Teas are sold through the 3-tier system, and our RTDs and Merchandise are sold direct-to-consumer. Aside from our drive and commitment to creating game-changing beverages, Loverboy is a do-good company. We are on a mission to show the world a good time while finding new ways to give back each quarter.
The result? Loverboy is the #1 brand in the beyond beer category based on our $ velocity. We are also the fastest-growing omnichannel alcohol brand, and we are doing it organically and profitably. Our team has built a best-in-class distribution network of over 150 wholesalers, providing nationwide coverage as we rapidly expand to meet pent-up demand.
What about the culture? Loverboy is a Play-Hard, Work-Harder family. With CEO Kyle Cooke at the helm, you know we’re all here to have a good time doing what we love. Though we are known to burn the midnight oil, we understand that balance is key to our individual and collective success. We offer unlimited vacation days to do use at your discretion, work-from-home flexibility, and an opportunity to earn equity in the company.
Our focus is on building a positive, welcoming environment that thrives when team members think proactively, work collaboratively, take initiative, and aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and wear multiple hats.