Sr. Associate, Supply Operations
New York, NY (HQ)
LOLA is looking for a self-motivated, leader to join the Operations team and lead the development & implementation of a key new business processes in support LOLA's continued expansion. This leader will four focus areas: (1) Procurement Operations, (2) Quality Management, (3) Retailer Expansion Support, and (4) ERP masterdata ownership. This position is highly cross-functional and you will work closely with LOLA's New Product Development, Sourcing, Finance, Brand Marketing, Media, Sales, Digital and Customer Experience (CX) teams. This role will interact with the senior leadership team on a routine basis. What you'll be known for
- Retail Customer Expansion Support.
- Own retailer order and deductions management process.
- Design and deploy an improved retailer order process to include samples and donations.
- Design and implement LOLA's SKU masterdata management process.
- Enter quality data and maintain quality KPIs as part of LOLA's quality management process.
Who you are
- Manage inbound supplier shipment coordination (ie. customs, ASN, etc)
Why you'll love LOLA
- 2+ years of CPG experience.
- You are passionate about delighting customers.
- You are an entrepreneurial leader who has solid business acumen, strategic thinking, and strong attention to detail.
- You are a collaborator, and strategic yet scrappy problem-solver
- You are independent, self-motivated, and able to manage priorities and multitask projects with tight deadlines, while remaining calm under pressure
LOLA is the first lifelong brand for a woman's body. Founded and led by women, we're dedicated to providing an ever-expanding portfolio of trusted products and candid information, so you can make deliberate decisions about your reproductive health.
We offer period and sexual wellness products made with premium ingredients like 100% organic cotton. Subscribe to get LOLA delivered on your schedule or choose products à la carte. We make it easy to customize your assortment of tampons and pads, too, because you know your body best.
In 2015, we launched LOLA Gives Back, as part of our ongoing commitment to raise awareness about menstrual inequality. With help from our nonprofit distribution partners, we've since donated over 5 million period products to low-income, underserved women across the U.S.