Reporting directly to the Media Director, LOLA is looking for a Sr. Associate to join the Marketing team. This energetic, fast-paced, and collaborative role will be accountable for building and managing an effective process to deliver results for both evergreen and time-bound integrated media campaigns (IMC). You will be charged with galvanizing and leading individuals from every function at the business to successfully bring IMC to life. This includes physical product launches and line extensions, digital product launches, content, partnerships, and community related products across LOLA's omnichannel sales business: DTC, retail (including e-comm), B2B, and specialty retail.
In addition to being the go-to-market IMC lead, this individual will support the day-to-day execution of LOLA's earned (PR, Influencer) and owned (Blog, FB, IG, LI) media channels, test and learn into new owned channels, and manage LOLA Gives back partner relationships. What you'll be known for
Who you are
- Manage and execute the IMC launch plan for new products, product enhancements, and new sales channels, proactively driving cross-functional internal alignment and readiness
- Delivering a successful and highly organized executional plan that will encompass the IMC timelines and dependencies of all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Create, collaborate, and align with stakeholders across the business (e.g. sales channel owners, creative, product development, etc) on launch/evergreen timelines and risks/contingency planning, and share out KPIs according to the greater goals and vision of the company
- Accountable for launch progress and success, ensuring the team is on-track, and adapting quickly as new data emerges that may pivot strategy
- Effectively identifying and clearing roadblocks for stakeholders
- Proven ability to synthesize insights and consumer behavior, sharing out learnings cross-functionally to design more holistic and successful campaigns
- Lead internal communication flow, serving as a liaison between teams to ensure launch readiness, effectively communicating to the right audiences at the right times regarding IMC launch progress, and drive the discussion post launch regarding improvements, tests, etc.
- Working knowledge of full funnel media plan and across media channels (paid, owned, and earned) to collaborate with channel owners to identify gaps and opportunities for efficiency
Why you'll love LOLA
- 4+ years or more of direct experience in a go-to-market/project management position and IMC execution, either at an agency or in-house team
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Phenomenal project manager who excels at managing cross-functional teams through influence
- High level of organization, extremely detail-oriented, exceptional problem-solving abilities, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- A collaborator and team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to listen to various points of input and keep stakeholders informed the entire way
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Knowledge of consumer trends and the ability to identify implications for business to capture new consumer opportunities
- Experience with earned, owned, and paid media mix management
- Experience with CPG IMC and new product launches is a must, personal care is a plus
- Experience with customer acquisition for DTC and traditional retail sales channels is a plus
LOLA is the first lifelong brand for reproductive health. Founded and led by women, we're dedicated to providing an ever-expanding portfolio of trusted products and candid information, so you can make deliberate decisions about your reproductive health.
In 2016, we launched LOLA Gives Back, as part of our ongoing commitment to raise awareness about menstrual inequality. With help from our nonprofit distribution partners, we've donated millions of period products to low-income, underserved women across the U.S.
At LOLA, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, Veterans status, or disabilities.