LOLA is looking for a Sales Associate to join our Sales team!
Location : This is a full-time position based in NYC. Our team is currently working remotely with eventual plans to return to the office on a hybrid basis (two days per week and as needed for in-person project management).
This individual will support LOLA's retail department, reporting into the Senior Account Executive, for LOLA's non-owned (retail, eCommerce, omni) channels - including Food, Drug, and Mass . They will be responsible for on-boarding new accounts, assisting in developing product presentations, facilitating broker communication, and overseeing day to day product/data needs for existing internal/external partners . They will also be the point person for our B2B accounts and will oversee order execution in collaboration with our sales/ops team. This position is entry-level with an incredible opportunity for career growth as LOLA scales. The ideal candidate is exceptionally hands-on, adept at prioritization, with a can-do attitude who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. What you'll do:
Who you are:
- Provide daily support in all aspects of account management (Walmart, Walgreens, Meijer, etc).
- Support in developing channel and account specific product presentations.
- Oversee onboarding new retail partners - account setups, item setups, and fulfillment needs.
- Work in a highly collaborative manner with the Senior Account Executive, broker and distribution partners to accelerate account and channel growth
- Assist in managing daily broker and account requests.
- Act as a point of contact for B2B customers and facilitate their order processing with our Sr. Sales/Ops Manager.
- Partner with our Sr. Sales/Ops Manager in communicating needs to consistently deliver with excellence against fulfillment and in-stock goals.
- Act as a liaison with our Shopper Marketing Manager and broker teams to support development of displays and POP initiatives across our retail partners.
- Partner cross-functionally with the Marketing team to ensure alignment in brand objectives across an omnichannel market
- 1+ years experience in sales support (ideally CPG sales experience; preferably in health & beauty , fem care, food, baby, or personal care categories).
- A creative problem solver with the ability to collaborate across functions.
- Independent, self-motivated, and able to manage priorities while also pivoting when needed, all while remaining calm under pressure.
- Exhibiting strong project management skills; ability to lead and communicate effectively.
- Excel in data analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace .
- Experience with Netsuite + SPS a plus!
LOLA is the first lifelong brand for reproductive health. Founded and led by women, we're dedicated to providing an ever-expanding portfolio of trusted products and candid information, so you can make deliberate decisions about your reproductive health.
In 2016, we launched LOLA Gives Back, as part of our ongoing commitment to raise awareness about menstrual inequality. With help from our nonprofit distribution partners, we've donated millions of period products to low-income, underserved women across the U.S.
At LOLA, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, Veterans status, or disabilities.