LOLA is looking for a Sales Associate to join our Sales team! This individual will support LOLA's retail department, reporting into the Senior Account Executive, for LOLA's non-owned (retail, e-tail, omni) channels - including Drug + Grocery. They will be responsible for on-boarding new accounts, assisting in developing product presentations, facilitating broker communication, and overseeing day to day product/data needs for existing partners. This position is entry-level with an incredible opportunity for career growth as LOLA scales. The ideal candidate is exceptionally hands-on, adept at prioritization, with a can-do attitude who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
This is a full-time position based in NYC. Due to COVID, our team is working remotely until further notice. What you'll do:
Who you are:
- Provide daily support in all aspects of account management
- Support in developing channel and account specific product presentations
- Oversee on-boarding new retail partners - account setups, item setups, and fulfillment needs
- Helping manage daily broker and account requests
- Work in a highly collaborative manner with Senior Account Executive, broker and distribution partners to accelerate account and channel growth
- Partner cross-functionally with the Operations team to consistently deliver excellence against fulfillment and in-stock goals
- Partner cross-functionally with the Marketing team to ensure alignment in brand objectives across an omnichannel market
- 1+ years experience in sales support (ideally CPG sales experience; preferably in beauty, fem care, food, baby, or personal care categories)
- A creative problem solver with the ability to collaborate across functions
- Independent, self-motivated, and able to manage priorities while also pivoting when needed, all while remaining calm under pressure
- Exhibiting strong project management skills; ability to lead and communicate effectively
- Excel in data analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Experience with Netsuite + SPS a plus!
LOLA is the first lifelong brand for reproductive health. Founded and led by women, we're dedicated to providing an ever-expanding portfolio of trusted products and candid information, so you can make deliberate decisions about your reproductive health.
In 2016, we launched LOLA Gives Back, as part of our ongoing commitment to raise awareness about menstrual inequality. With help from our nonprofit distribution partners, we've donated millions of period products to low-income, underserved women across the U.S.
At LOLA, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, Veterans status, or disabilities.