LOLA is looking for an Integrated Media Director to join the Marketing team, reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. This role will develop and execute LOLA's omni-channel communications plan across paid, owned, and earned media channels. This person will be responsible for driving awareness, consideration, and conversion against the relevant consumer across all touchpoints. They will lead paid advertising, all consumer-facing ad creative, paid and organic social, earned partnerships, PR and more. This role will manage one direct report, and multiple agency and broker partners.
The position requires a deep understanding of the ever-changing media landscape, retail shopper media networks, US target markets and consumers, and DTC and brick-and-mortar business models, to ensure our strategy is cutting edge and aligned to achieve growth goals while building toward our brand vision. What you'll do
Who you are
- Develop and manage integrated media and marketing strategies that achieve significant business impact, media & creative innovation, and industry acclaim for the brand and business
- Execute communications plan and media buys across all media channels to support the goals of our omnichannel business: DTC, Retail, and B2B
- Continually leverage insights and historical performance to optimize channel mix
- Create, collaborate, and align with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. sales channel owners) on KPIs and methodologies for evaluating effectiveness; developing plans that are cost-efficient and deliver on the business objectives
- Create a pipeline of new ideas and methods of guerilla marketing including "test and learn" plans and analyze relative ROAS
- Develop and manage media test & learns to enhance creative learning and optimization
- Scale LOLA's owned platforms while driving engagement and loyalty
- Provide expertise and ongoing awareness of the evolving media landscape, sharing knowledge within the marketing team and throughout the broader organization
- Manage media budgets (paid, owned, and earned) and regular reporting
Why you'll love LOLA
- BA/BS degree required
- 10+ years of media and communications experience, either an an agency or in-house
- Deep functional experience in relevant paid, owned, and earned channels, particularly:
- Google, Meta, Snapchat, and TikTok
- Programmatic display
- Amazon DSP, Kroger Precision Marketing, Walgreens Advertising Group, and Walmart Connect
- Strong financial and analytical acumen with a clear perspective on ROAS and attribution modeling in the new age of media
- Proficient in platform-specific creative best practices across paid media channels
- Experience with Analytics and Data Visualization tools, including Google Analytics and Looker
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and must be results-driven
- Possess excellent analytical & critical thinking skills while also being strategically agile
LOLA is the first lifelong brand for reproductive health. Founded and led by women, we're dedicated to providing an ever-expanding portfolio of trusted products and candid information, so you can make deliberate decisions about your reproductive health.
In 2016, we launched LOLA Gives Back, as part of our ongoing commitment to raise awareness about menstrual inequality. With help from our nonprofit distribution partners, we've donated millions of period products to low-income, underserved women across the U.S.
At LOLA, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, Veterans status, or disabilities.