Distribution and Logistics Associate
LOLA is looking for a Distribution and Logistics Associate to help manage our third party logistics (3PL) companies, support our supply chain operations team, bridge a gap between sales and operations, and assist with data management. The ideal candidate is an independent, self-motivated problem-solver who is passionate about delighting customers and is able to manage priorities and multitask projects.
The Distribution and Logistics Associate is a crucial member of our operations team and reports to the Sr. Manager of Distribution and Logistics. In this position, you'll be a key member of our distribution and logistics department, so we expect you to be a hardworking and collaborative team member. If you are detail oriented, self-driven and have an outstanding work ethic, we would love to hear from you! What you'll be known for 3PL Management:
Sales / Operations Management:
- Partner with 3PLs to ensure SLAs are met including on-time shipping and order accuracy. Work with 3PLs to understand root cause and implement corrective action when SLAs are not met.
- Build and implement solutions for fulfillment issues including order mispacks and transit time delays
- Conduct 3PL invoice audits, resolve discrepancies and lead credits management
- Create and manage a backorder report and work with 3PLs and other functional areas to ensure backorders are minimized.
- Assisting Sr. Manager of Warehousing and Distribution in sourcing and negotiating with small parcel carriers to optimize speed and cost
- Liaison between sales and operations to ensure that sampling requests are sent to our 3PLs in a timely manner, manage sales order creations and kitting requests for both our DTC and retail channels.
- Manage OTIF related KPIs and reporting for both Retail and DTC channels
- Support Sr. Manager of Distribution and Warehousing in fighting retailer chargebacks
- Assist in retailer compliance needs including but limited to setting up delivery appointments within retailer portals, working with carriers on editing pick up schedules, and working with 3PLs on ad-hoc package labeling needs.
- Look for and implement ways to improve our current process.
Who you are
- Ensure that inventory is updated in our ERP system; coordinate with our 3PLs and our IT team to make sure that our ERP system accurately reflects the inventory status at our 3PL.
- Support improving our data accuracy in our ERP system and making it the system of record.
- Working with IT teams to monitor order processing exceptions related to integration challenges.
- Develop and maintain SOPs related to Physical and Digital processes related to role
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks, as needed.
Why you'll love LOLA:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years experience working in operations, ideally in international or domestic transportation
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Excel and Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience in NetSuite preferred
LOLA is the first lifelong brand for reproductive health. Founded and led by women, we're dedicated to providing an ever-expanding portfolio of trusted products and candid information, so you can make deliberate decisions about your reproductive health.
In 2016, we launched LOLA Gives Back, as part of our ongoing commitment to raise awareness about menstrual inequality. With help from our nonprofit distribution partners, we've donated millions of period products to low-income, underserved women across the U.S.
At LOLA, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, Veterans status, or disabilities.