About The Position
LiveWire, a bartender-founded canned cocktail company, is seeking an experienced market manager who will be responsible for growing our business across Los Angeles.
LiveWire is currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated spirits or beer sales professional in Southern California for an-existing on and off-premise territory. We are seeking a sales professional looking to take their career to new levels. We offer above-average commission rates, reimbursement for expenses and a health insurance stipend, and multiple levels of bonus incentives.
● Managing and growing an existing territory in Southern California, with an emphasis on managing accounts and encouraging pull-through by customer sampling and interaction.
● Expanding our footprint by opening new accounts
● Resilience in sales, relationship-building skills, and a track record of success.
● Depending upon success and experience, this would grow into a sales director position and would involve training and managing new and existing brand ambassadors and salespeople.
● Current distributor or supplier sales professionals.
● Knowledge of competitive landscape, and spirits and cocktail industry knowledge
● Must live in the greater Los Angeles area.
LiveWire committed to weaving a diverse workforce into our foundational fabric and strive to employ people from a variety of races, colors, religions, genders, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, national origins, genetics, abilities, ages, and backgrounds.