Job Description ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Associate IT Analyst focused on all things IT, support, and helpdesk, you'll ensure that all employees (your "customers") are empowered to do their best work with the tools they have. You'll troubleshoot all day-to-day technical issues, help onboard/offboard employees, maintain office IT inventory and equipment (laptops, printers, switches, routers, etc.), and continuously educate end-users on best practices and IT strategies. Although many processes and technologies have been implemented at Literati, there is still so much room for ownership, improvement, and the ability to "choose your own adventure" in a growing company. Here are just some of the things we can't wait to see you accomplish:
Qualifications ABOUT YOU
- Partner with the People Ops team to understand employee onboarding/offboarding schedules, set up new employees with all necessary equipment, and manage all offboarding procedures
- Provide Tier 1-2 onsite and remote helpdesk support for Apple and Windows devices with minimal supervision, resolving technical issues and taking the opportunity to educate end-users when appropriate
- Prioritize and triage issues efficiently through effective organizational skills
- Track and organize all IT inventory, proactively refreshing supplies before they create any roadblocks
- Assist the IT Manager with larger projects - new security protocol rollouts, company-wide educational training, setting up new office/warehouse locations, conference room setup/improvements, etc.
WE'D LOVE TO SEE
- 1-2 years of professional IT support experience working directly with end-users in a cross-platform (Mac and PC) environment
- Demonstrable experience single-handedly troubleshooting and resolving desktop/laptop issues with minimal supervision - you can 'Macgyver' a solution for just about anything!
- Empathetic and customer-focused mindset - you enjoy educating employees on new protocols and how they can best self-service their issues
- Excellent organizational skills - you can prioritize tasks effectively, track inventory, and ensure delays are kept to a minimum
- Must be based in Austin, TX, or willing to relocate - expect about a 50/50 split between in-office and work-from-home support
Additional Information WHY LITERATI
- A+ certification, or equivalent certification/education in computer repair/maintenance
- Specific experience in a remote helpdesk environment - about 70% of Literati's workforce is remote!
- Google Workspace experience is highly preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of how networks function (DNS, DHCP, IP schemes, etc.), experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM), and/or AV setup for conference room technology is also preferred
At Literati, we value the power of reading for all: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, anyone of any age, from any background. We are dedicated to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness that sees, reflects, welcomes, and celebrates the innovation and talent of a diverse array of people.
We offer competitive salaries, company equity, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term disability insurance, parental leave, employee assistance programs, flexible work schedules, and 160 hours of paid time off per year.
We seek people with drive and a touch of alchemy. We also recognize that some people - particularly underrepresented groups, women, BIPOC, LGBTQ+, etc. - may not be comfortable applying to a position unless they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if your experience isn't a precise match for the role, we highly encourage you to apply! And if your career has taken you to some spectacular - or spectacularly strange - places, we love a good story.